Charged twice for Cross order, refund refused

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Charged twice for Cross order, refund refused

Postby strangeloup on 06 Jul 2012, 02:17

Hi there,

I don't want to disclose order details here as I've already submitted them to the support email address, but was told to post on the forum. (Seriously?) Anyway, in short, I ordered Cross, and my order didn't go through. I contacted customer support and was told to resubmit it. The next day I found I had been charged for both orders; I got in touch and they said they'd sort out a refund.

This was a month ago. I got in touch again as I'd had no communication and no refund, and was told that as I'd received the key (which was sent out automatically), I couldn't get a refund. This frankly will not fly. I was told by customer support to submit the order again; I did not want nor do I have any conceivable need for two licenses for this software, and I certainly didn't want to pay twice the price. What I want is a refund and to stop being messed around, because refusing to refund me based on something YOUR customer service told me to do pretty much amounts to theft.
strangeloup

Re: Charged twice for Cross order, refund refused

Postby daniel clark on 06 Jul 2012, 02:34

:cool: i under stand your concern :cool: right now have a little more patiences and let the fourm work its magic,,other than users around this time, in the am freanch ,timezone,there will be personnel to try to help you sort it ,my thought would be to PM unclevibes with a brief explanition of what is going on and he might /should be able to channel you to the proper source :cool: :cool: to get this rectified :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Re: Charged twice for Cross order, refund refused

Postby Support@MixVibes on 06 Jul 2012, 12:08

I don't know who told you that but I don't think I would send you to a technical software forum for a transaction issue.
I know I can be stupid, but this is out of my sight...

Write an email to activate@mixvibes.com with the transaction numbers (both I guess).
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support