CrossDJ LE 1.7.1 cannot export PLAYLIST

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

CrossDJ LE 1.7.1 cannot export PLAYLIST

Postby mirror on 28 Jun 2012, 18:58

I tried to export my playlist. So I moved it from history to Playlists and there I click using right mouse button on the playlist. A menu will appear (Export as, Resolve missing tracks, Delete playlist). When I click on EXPORT AS, it is doing nothing (the menu will disappear). I was expecting, that I will be able to export my playlist to CSV or M3U or TXT... But it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? I tried the same operation in 1.6.0 and it's working well! Anyway I would really appreciate, if it could export to CSV incl. all informations from the playlist (not only the filelist) like starting times, etc. because sometimes you load the song you wanna play, then you change your mind and you won't play it, play some another few songs instead, then you load the track again but now you will play it, but in the playlist you can see it twice...
mirror

Re: CrossDJ LE 1.7.1 cannot export PLAYLIST

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Jul 2012, 11:14

mirror wrote:I tried to export my playlist. So I moved it from history to Playlists and there I click using right mouse button on the playlist. A menu will appear (Export as, Resolve missing tracks, Delete playlist). When I click on EXPORT AS, it is doing nothing (the menu will disappear). I was expecting, that I will be able to export my playlist to CSV or M3U or TXT... But it doesn't work at all. What am I doing wrong? I tried the same operation in 1.6.0 and it's working well!

Looks like a bug with exporting playlist from history.

Anyway I would really appreciate, if it could export to CSV incl. all informations from the playlist (not only the filelist) like starting times, etc. because sometimes you load the song you wanna play, then you change your mind and you won't play it, play some another few songs instead, then you load the track again but now you will play it, but in the playlist you can see it twice...

Already in the to do list.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support