Need help recording live mixes through mixvibes crosspack

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Need help recording live mixes through mixvibes crosspack

Postby djsmithy on 13 May 2012, 10:58

hi.....i have been trying to record my mixes through mixvibes but when i start recording and stop.i then listen back to the mix but i have no sound.i have tried playing with record settings but i have still no joy

can you help????

the reason why i want to record through mixvibes is to make the sound quility a lot better as at the moment im using a cd recorder but when i record and play back the mix sounds really quiet.or

does anyone know of a program were i can rerecord my mixes through it to boast its sound quality??

my mate is using a mixvibes MixVibes U-Mix Control and he can record through mixvibes and his sound quality from his mixes is far better then my cd recorder.if he can record through mixvibes why cant i...please help thanks xtc
djsmithy

Re: Need help recording live mixes through mixvibes crosspack

Postby christiankoopmann on 13 May 2012, 11:29

Hey,

on which audio routine are you running. The problem is when you run external mixing mode you are not able to record the audio because the "MIXING" is on the mixer which is outside of your computer so you have to rout it back to the computer or an other device like your CD recorder.

When you want to record the master which is going to the audiance you have to use Dual Stereo Mode and use the function Master and CUE then you can record directly in Cross the MASTER signal.

When you run external mode you need also a new input to rout it to the computer. Then you can use other programs to record it.

regards
Christian
February 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
DVS 7, Cross (DJ), U-Mix Remote App (iPad & iPhone App)

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
christiankoopmann

Postby djsmithy on 13 May 2012, 12:36

hi..thanks for help.

yes i am using external mixer mode.thats gutting.so is there a way i can rout my cd recorder back to my computar so i can record to other programs or throught mixvibes.if so what would i need to do this.

sorry if i sound dumb.this is all new to me..

thanks
djsmithy

Postby daniel clark on 13 May 2012, 12:59

:cool: here is a old tutorial ,,might give basic info and alternatives :cool: :cool: viewtopic.php?f=371&t=11973
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor