ID3 Tags are not updated by Mixvibes. Help.

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: ID3 Tags are not updated by Mixvibes. Help.

Postby daniel clark on 25 Apr 2012, 23:25

:cool: :cool: hate to point this out :?: :?: :?: have you solved the issue of Cross comming up with your files being relocated,,,,that is the intial problem that cascaded into all of this,,,,if this isnt resolved then you will still have problems every time this occures,hate for you to have to import file/or find then in your media base,,weather Cross reads the tags or not :idea: :idea:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby redsun1979 on 25 Apr 2012, 23:45

daniel clark wrote::cool: :cool: hate to point this out :?: :?: :?: have you solved the issue of Cross comming up with your files being relocated,,,,that is the intial problem that cascaded into all of this,,,,if this isnt resolved then you will still have problems every time this occures,hate for you to have to import file/or find then in your media base,,weather Cross reads the tags or not :idea: :idea:

Hey Daniel, I appreciate your concern but I feel the issue of "missing files" is a secondary concern. I can accept that on some rare occasions the files may go missing either by me using a different external hard drive or rearranging the way the files are organized in the future or whatever, it only takes about 5 minutes to add 10,000 or so tracks back into the collection so not a big deal, but what is a big deal is losing the ratings thats I spend HOURs upon HOURS inputting so I could have a better handle on my collection. Ill come back to the larger issue once this detail is sorted and I know it wont happen again. Thanks Daniel.
redsun1979

Postby redsun1979 on 25 Apr 2012, 23:52

Also thank you everyone for your help, since the original problem is fixed (or never was actually the problem) Im going to start a new post with the new problem so when it gets a fix it will be more helpful to people with the same problem in the future.
redsun1979

Previous

Return to Community Support