controller bust!!!??

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

controller bust!!!??

Postby euanlampitt on 22 Apr 2012, 02:01

I've got the U-Mix Control Pro, got it about 6 months ago. All was working fine, had latest updates etc etc.

Then, as I turned up to DJ at the launch event of my new club night last week, it all went horribly wrong...

At first the seek function was glitchy (every now again stopping working, so I could jog but not seek). Assumed it was something to do with the shift button. Then about 15 minutes later the sound completely died where I was just getting a very low bassline but nothing else.

The software was fine (and in fact I had to play the whole of my set just going from track to track on my laptop, unable to do anything else!). Massively unimpressed.

Just tried it out at home and the start-up lights flash into action but not getting any other recognition from my computer.

I have my next event in 3 weeks and need to figure out how this can be solved ASAP...I am based in Toronto, Ontario.

Please get back to me

Thank you
Euan
euanlampitt

Re: controller bust!!!??

Postby Blackbrook on 22 Apr 2012, 11:38

Did you optimate your computer for audio software? Did you disable energy saving? What happens in the Cross preferences MIDI tab if you do something (turn knob, move fader, press button,...) on the U-Mix Control Pro? Is there a green flash in the software?
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Re: controller bust!!!??

Postby Support@MixVibes on 23 Apr 2012, 12:10

Did you try on another computer ?
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support