Проблема с U-Mix Control Pro !!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Проблема с U-Mix Control Pro !!!

Postby myn on 23 Apr 2012, 13:21

Did you delete the folder in "AppData"?[/quote]
Yes of course. Tails and removed all remnants of programs. Reinstalled, and the result is the same - does not work. By the way, I tried on a new and absolutely clean a laptop with Win 7 and the same result ... : (
myn

Postby Blackbrook on 23 Apr 2012, 15:00

myn wrote:
Blackbrook wrote:Did you delete the folder in "AppData"?

Yes of course. Tails and removed all remnants of programs. Reinstalled, and the result is the same - does not work. By the way, I tried on a new and absolutely clean a laptop with Win 7 and the same result ... : (

myn wrote:By the way Virtual DJ and Traktor Pro running without problems with the driver of U-Mix Asio control Pro :)

So this is more than weird! Saying it works on every machine except yours and with every software except Cross ... well there is something completely wrong! I have no explanation for this!
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby UncleVibes on 23 Apr 2012, 16:27

The situation is very strange. Can you post your audio setup (a picture of)

Where is your picture?

Do you have always the same error message? What does it says?

Very strange that your U-Mix Control Pro can't work at all with Cross if the drivers work
UncleVibes

Postby mashuper on 03 Jun 2012, 21:50

Hey guys, I have SAAAAAAME problem. That was a lot of topics ago, and support just told me to use ASIO4ALL until they will solve the problem, and that's it!
-----------------------------------------
Ребята, у меня абсолютно та же беда. Я писал сюда об этом довольно давно. Саппорт сказали чтоб пока юзал ASIO4ALL, а они подумают как решить данную проблему. Я всё же думаю что дело в операционке, так как у друга тоже 7ка стояла и я на чистую 7ку ставил дрова и всё такое, результат тот же :(
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Previous

Return to Community Support