U-Mix Control Pro crossfader

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

U-Mix Control Pro crossfader

Postby dubwar on 02 Apr 2012, 13:43

i really need to replace the crossfader and i based in greece,its anyone here to tell me where i can get one,i am off to uk in a few days.it broke from the little board was on if anyone has open it.in greece the wait for answer from mixvibes but i need it ,my enginier said that he can glue easy the new one on the board.help please.
dubwar

Re: U-Mix Control Pro crossfader

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Apr 2012, 14:28

Send a PM to N-Deep.
Support@MixVibes

Postby dubwar on 02 Apr 2012, 15:03

who is n-deep?
dubwar

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Apr 2012, 15:40

What did you ask for ? Somewhere to have a new crossfader.
N-deep is the guy in charge at MixVibes, so he can send you a crossfader.
Support@MixVibes

Postby dubwar on 02 Apr 2012, 15:53

Ok where i go to contact with hime cause its a shame that in greece they dont have a crossfader or a fader i bet,its the most common thing to broke on a mixer or controller.any other mixer or controller i can found in greece any parts i want.i cant understand why i have to wait from france and probably will cost more.anyway sorry i get angry but if u play in a club in greece and the line fader brake for example what i do i have to wait from france.and trust me any other company i know in greece they have nearly all parts.its just a damm fader they meant to have it here in greece, its normal that one day will go off-brake, its so simple.
dubwar

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Apr 2012, 16:02

We got parts in here (France) but if the local distributor doesn't ask/order some then you've got delay into the process.
Support@MixVibes

Postby dubwar on 02 Apr 2012, 19:16

Ok then,can u please tell me how to found and pm tha guy so hi can send me one to greece please cause i need it,or uk cause i leave greece on wednesday to go to uk for a week maybe its faster there,thanks.
dubwar

Postby christiankoopmann on 02 Apr 2012, 19:22

Hey,

when you want to PM N-Deep please use this link:
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=1688

regards
Christian
February 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
DVS 7, Cross (DJ), U-Mix Remote App (iPad & iPhone App)

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
christiankoopmann

Postby dubwar on 04 Apr 2012, 10:33

The distributor in greece - athens told me that i have to send the whole unit so the crossfader will change,i cant understand why they cant send me a new fader so i will put it on.he said thats the only way we work.sorry to say that but never mixvibes for me again,glad still have serato sl1 box.its a shame cause everytime someone has a problem with the faders that is normal to have he has to stop DJ cause he cant have back up fader, so he has to send back to company or buy another controller for back up,plus they dont have in greece i have to wait from france.anyone things i am wrong please comment on the post cause this thing sucks big time.so users with U-Mix Control Pro be aware cause u cant buy spare faders just in case u have a problem.
dubwar

Postby Support@MixVibes on 04 Apr 2012, 11:12

I already told you twice to get in touch with somebody as you don't seems to be satisfied with your distributor policy.
Support@MixVibes

Next

Return to Community Support