Mobile USB Soundcard

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Mobile USB Soundcard

Postby DeathMarchProds on 31 Jan 2012, 18:45

I have 2 USB soundcards that worked from the time I registered earlier this year. But now they do not work. When I plug them into the USB port it is now not recognized, and the blue light does not come on.

Do I need to change settings somewhere in my laptop setup, or do I need to purchase another sound card?

Since my soundcard does not work I am not able to use products at all. Either it be 'U-Mix or Home 7'.
ISLANDMAFIACRIP. Bermuda Triangle!
DeathMarchProds

Re: Mobile USB Soundcard

Postby christiankoopmann on 31 Jan 2012, 18:53

Hey,

have you checked the not working card on another USB port or an computer? is the card there working?
If not it could be that the device is realy defective.

So test if the device works on another computer or an other USB port. (please test also if some other devices like usb mouse or so are connected to, if they connected unplug them and test the card again on the port. USB Ports and Hosts have not unlimited power so it could be that your devices have not enough power to run.)

regards
Christian
February 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
DVS 7, Cross (DJ), U-Mix Remote App (iPad & iPhone App)

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
christiankoopmann

Re: Mobile USB Soundcard

Postby daniel clark on 31 Jan 2012, 19:15

:cool: :cool: :?: are you able to open up the volume panel of windows and are they reconized by windows and used for a application such as mediaplayer..that will give you a idea if they are bad,,,not shure what software you are using for U-Mix,,software badge not regerstered,,,have you opened options and audio in home and see if the correct selection of sc is present,,have you done the same for Cross and see if they are reconized and selected for use,,, :cool: :cool:

:razz: if the options come to getting another sc kev mav had/has posted a relitive inexpensive sc that he has feild tested with promising results,,,, :?: a little bit more info might help,,are both sc the home 7 sc,, and the U-Mix is the one without the installed sc :?:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor