Controller (maybe) not recognised by Laptop

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Controller (maybe) not recognised by Laptop

Postby Support@MixVibes on 25 Jan 2012, 16:39

dahurd wrote:And also, if you are not an administrator or support representitive why do you not leave it to someone who is a company representetive with authority to reply? WHY GET INVOLVED?

Yes, I also still asking this to myself...

And as to being a plug and play device it is but as there are lots of people in the forum having set up issues the software/hardware is not without its problems none is!

Of course but does it deserve a team ? I don't think so, there is nothing we can't handle till now concerning this product.

I think you can see that I have remained polite throughout & am only asking questions. It seems to me and has done throughout that you have an autocratic attitude and seem to treat customers as irritations to your day. We are not, we are customers, purchasers users and thus are providing you with a living.

Certainly not, but you seems to...

So I'll put it this very simple : do you have all the needed answers ?
If not please post the remaining questions you have.
Support@MixVibes

Postby dahurd on 25 Jan 2012, 16:45

I am hoping to practice with my product (which I am actually very pleased with) when I get home tonight & I will let you know.

The only problem I am aware of at the moment is with the sound cutting out when I have one track playing & am trying to load another. I believe this was because not all of the tracks were analysed prior to being played. I have left the program analysing & hope to find it finished when I return from work!

Thank you all.
dahurd

Postby Hannes on 25 Jan 2012, 16:56

my 2 cents:

-Not being able to post: probably you didnt follow the link cristian posted about 30 minutes after your issue came up.

-midi not working: you simply didnt read the manual or the faq

-audio dropouts/cuts: you didnt optimize your PC for audio and analyzed all files.

I´m in no way a mixvibes-team member just someone trying here to help out with the knowledge I have, so dont take my answers as mixvibes opinion, but I´m just seriously pissed trying to help (not assuming the person in need of help is an idiot) just to find out ALL existing problems could have been solved within 30 mintes by reading the forum-rules only.
June 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

https://soundcloud.com/han-nes-10/fridaybeatdown2ndedition
no support by pm

beta troll

Macbook Pro 13, late 2011, 6GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500
Thudrumble TR-1S, Vestax VFX-1, ESI Maya USB+, Rane SL2
Hannes

Postby Blackbrook on 25 Jan 2012, 16:57

Support@MixVibes wrote:
dahurd wrote:And also, if you are not an administrator or support representitive why do you not leave it to someone who is a company representetive with authority to reply? WHY GET INVOLVED?

Yes, I also still asking this to myself...

:eek: Okay, I see...
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby UncleVibes on 25 Jan 2012, 16:59

Just let me tell you that we all do our job. Again you have right now a couple of users who answered + one Cross engineer + the team member + me "the community manager" whos' next you want to contribute?
To be clear there are no bugs on the forum ( you didn't delete or renew your cookies as asked... ) and if you have nothing else to ask what can I do for you?
By the way tell me on which forum you can join right people so quickly.
UncleVibes

Postby dahurd on 25 Jan 2012, 17:10

UncleVibes wrote:Just let me tell you that we all do our job. Again you have right now a couple of users who answered + one Cross engineer + the team member + me "the community manager" whos' next you want to contribute?

To be clear there are no bugs on the forum ( you didn't delete or renew your cookies as asked... ) and if you have nothing else to ask what can I do for you?
By the way tell me on which forum you can join right people so quickly.

UnkleVibes I want to be answered by someone who works for your company and can help me. It is great to have a community of helpers but if they are not any good or do not have auythority or cannot get someone to help then they shouldn't bother.

And to be clear and I have no reason to lie to you I cleared the cookies as you asked around 5 times and even tried Firefox. The thing that I did that allowed me to post was clear my browser cache which I worked out myself.

I do not understand your last point.
dahurd

Postby dahurd on 25 Jan 2012, 17:12

j-kut wrote:my 2 cents:

-Not being able to post: probably you didnt follow the link cristian posted about 30 minutes after your issue came up.

-midi not working: you simply didnt read the manual or the faq

-audio dropouts/cuts: you didnt optimize your PC for audio and analyzed all files.

I´m in no way a mixvibes-team member just someone trying here to help out with the knowledge I have, so dont take my answers as mixvibes opinion, but I´m just seriously pissed trying to help (not assuming the person in need of help is an idiot) just to find out ALL existing problems could have been solved within 30 mintes by reading the forum-rules only.

J-kut your 2 cents are worth exactly that, in fact probably less.
dahurd

Postby Hannes on 25 Jan 2012, 17:16

dahurd wrote:It is great to have a community of helpers but if they are not any good or do not have auythority or cannot get someone to help then they shouldn't bother.

Now I feel personally insulted, and I guess everyone else who helped you out as well.

To pin it down again: you simply didnt bother to do anything on your own, nor did you accept any tips not given by "officials"...

If I tell you to download the latest driver (which is suggested in the forum rules-the big bold text above any thread) how do you think it might be different to when some official tells you too.

Arrogant b*st**d.

no support by pm

beta troll

Hannes

Postby dahurd on 25 Jan 2012, 17:21

You should calm down & stop being rude.

In 2 posts you have:

1. Alluded to the fact I could be an 'idiot' &

2. You have called me an 'Arrogant b*st**d' what is that all about? Aren't there rules in the forum against that?
dahurd

Postby Hannes on 25 Jan 2012, 17:27

1:
I said I didnt assume you are an idiot. please read my post again.
What i said was that I it pisses me off having to deal with such attitude.

2:
Reaction follows action. you valued my point being less than 2 cents,
so live with my reaction.

3: In this specific case I do not give a single f*** about the forum-rules, as you didnt too. Égalité, bitch.

no support by pm

beta troll

Hannes

PreviousNext

Return to Community Support