cannot post anywhere else even though I registered.need help

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

cannot post anywhere else even though I registered.need help

Postby kineticeon on 29 Dec 2011, 18:59

I purchased the Cross DJ ( not sure this was a good idea now) and my hercules RMX does not work properly with it and I do not know how to edit anything.
BIG problems:
The headphones will not work, I tried going into preferences and setting 3/4 to cue.... but that wont let me.. in fact, there is no option to do so, as stated in another post. I can only set 1 output, not one and 2..... it sets a left and right to a single output, where I should have 1 output for left,and one for right. i cannot get the headphones to work if I click on the monitor headphones. I have it set to duel stereo. still not working. I tried external mixer. I cannot edit anything.

I am getting the feeling that this software is not user friendly. and my FREE virtual DJ responds better.... The stop button does not stop, it plays over and over, while the play button pauses. If I have to go edit the entire map ( which apparently I have to export it and edit it like a text document....really old-school method) i think i will get a refund.... but if anyone thinks they can help, please do....I am getting VERY irritated.
kineticeon

Re: cannot post anywhere else even though I registered.need help

Postby sylMV on 29 Dec 2011, 19:04

There's no serial in you profile, you didn't register, then can't get support from here!

Try again here!
SylMV

sylMV

Postby kineticeon on 29 Dec 2011, 19:14

ok, thanks for being an ass..... how about telling me where to find that number since I downloaded this and I cannot find it anywhere... i just went through the emails and back to my product page... nothing.... so, how about not being rude.
kineticeon

Postby Blackbrook on 29 Dec 2011, 19:19

kineticeon wrote:ok, thanks for being an ass..... how about telling me where to find that number since I downloaded this and I cannot find it anywhere... i just went through the emails and back to my product page... nothing.... so, how about not being rude.

Who do you think you are? Calm down and don't blame nice people for your stupidness! If you have lost your serial get another one or shut up!

Unbelievable what we have to deal with in here every day ... :evil:
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby kineticeon on 29 Dec 2011, 19:27

hahaha... oh fun.

I put my licence key in the serial spot..hope that is it.... I find there to be a big difference between a license key and a serial code.... but maybe im the only one.

sorry for being an ass, the comment before mine came out as being an ass, so in natural response I added to the ass...habit I guess.

so did I do it right ( in a nice voice)
kineticeon

Postby Jim B on 29 Dec 2011, 19:28

First of all set your Hercules RMX to ASIO (Hercules Control Panel)

Once you have done this open CrossDJ and set Audio setup as below.

Sound Setup.jpg

I use the Hercules 4-Mx but your RMX will be a similar Audio setup

kineticeon wrote:The stop button does not stop, it plays over and over, while the play button pauses.

Each DJ software behaves different to each other regarding MIDI There is no standard, it all depends on what the DJ software company decides to map the button/Jog/slider/dial to there software on what seems logical to them.

kineticeon wrote:If I have to go edit the entire map ( which apparently I have to export it and edit it like a text document....really old-school

This is incorrect

What you have to do is dupicate the offical Hercules RMX mappings (There is a option for this at the bottom of the MIDI list Window). Once you have this "Copy" then you can open and edit/alter the mapping to suit your needs.

You choose a action, then press the button, it's as easy as that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim B

Postby sylMV on 29 Dec 2011, 19:36

kineticeon wrote:ok, thanks for being an ass..... how about telling me where to find that number since I downloaded this and I cannot find it anywhere... i just went through the emails and back to my product page... nothing.... so, how about not being rude.

Hey, sorry if you took my comment badly, there were nothing aggressive...
But please remain polite... Can't really understand why you replied so harshly...
But, whatever, you put your key in your profile, thanx for that, that's it!
SylMV

sylMV

Postby kineticeon on 29 Dec 2011, 19:37

THANK YOU!

I am sure that would work... but it will not work. every time I have it on ASIO and try to set it to the hercules in the audio preference, i get an ERROR opening primary sound driver " invalid call". but the console works with the WDM. which in turn will not let me set more than one audio output......

???????? now that is a predicament :)
kineticeon

Postby daniel clark on 29 Dec 2011, 19:39

:cool: :cool: welcome to mixvibe and the fourm , :mrgreen: :mrgreen: problems can be solved and we will try to assist you to solve your problems :mrgreen: with your software :idea: in a anxious moment everone can act and react improperly,,that we cant control :eek: again welcome and hope the above info will get you on your way to mixing with the best DJ software :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby kineticeon on 29 Dec 2011, 19:45

HEY EVERYONE who read my rant.

This is my formal apology for ass-remarks. I am still having issues and I am thankful everyone is still on here helping and not calling me names for my remarks and attitude. THANK you again for not kicking me off or killing my karma ( totally) I think once I get this ASIO problem fixed so that Cross will read my asio drive on the hercules, i will be set.... I hope I can get that figured out, other wise I am a sitting duck....quack quack....

:lol: :mrgreen:
kineticeon

Next

Return to Community Support