Driver Problem

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Driver Problem

Postby mashuper on 16 Dec 2011, 16:51

Support@MixVibes wrote:Not so shure because it work with asio4all, if it was a hardware issue, it wouldn't work at all.
For me it is a compatibility issue between your system and our drivers.

I will repeat: I was at my friend's place, installed on FRESH OS (he has just installed OS, when I came over) U-Mix Control Panel And Cross DJ. Reboot. Plugged in controller and turned it on. And I had same result! Control Panel is dimmed and showing "Device is not connected". MixVibes ASIO driver is Waiting for U-Mix Control Pro (forever). So, I think it's not compatibles problem. Oh, BTW, I have Win 7 x64, my friend x32.
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Postby Support@MixVibes on 16 Dec 2011, 17:43

It work with asio4all but not with our drivers and you think it is an hardware issue ?
I'm afraid that for now the only work around will be to use it with asio4all.
Support@MixVibes

Postby mashuper on 16 Dec 2011, 18:42

Support@MixVibes wrote:It work with asio4all but not with our drivers and you think it is an hardware issue ?
I'm afraid that for now the only work around will be to use it with asio4all.

nooo... your drivers are working in every other software and in Cross 1.5. But for strange reason they are not working in 1.6 and next ones. And, like I said, there's no OS problem. So... Okay, maybe there will be another user who encountered this problem. So I will use ASIO4ALL 'till that time :)
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Postby Support@MixVibes on 19 Dec 2011, 12:21

As already said, we change the way of handling the asio into Cross after 1.5
So, it is a software issue between the drivers and the software because the hardware doesn't respond to the drivers in the way expected by Cross.
Support@MixVibes

Previous

Return to Community Support