mic and asio4all

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: mic and asio4all

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Dec 2011, 12:44

If I understand well you need asio4all to hack the outputs from Cross and put them into your broadcaster.
As said, the mic will never see the digital world, it's all analogue, the mic is mixed on the hardware outputs : it doesn't go into the software.

So you'd better, broadcast from the physical outputs of the U-Mix Control Pro by plugging them into an other soundcard/recorder/broadcaster.
Support@MixVibes

Postby djalibi on 02 Dec 2011, 15:38

Yea it workd fine when not using asio, ill mess with it some more tonight to see what i can do, thanks for the reply's, maybe ill just record my voice before the next show (sample as mp3) and scratch in what i want to say lol!
djalibi

Postby djalibi on 02 Dec 2011, 15:58

Support@MixVibes wrote:If I understand well you need asio4all to hack the outputs from Cross and put them into your broadcaster.
As said, the mic will never see the digital world, it's all analogue, the mic is mixed on the hardware outputs : it doesn't go into the software.

So you'd better, broadcast from the physical outputs of the U-Mix Control Pro by plugging them into an other soundcard/recorder/broadcaster.

Ok i gotcha, i actually tried that and ran it from my toshiba to my dell, using another mixer, worked great, but caused a split second delay to speaker output, ill figure it out somehow , thanks again, hey wait, that explains why i cant run my turntable thru the input to play records (non coded) during broadcast
djalibi

Postby Support@MixVibes on 02 Dec 2011, 16:31

No, you can run true turntables thru the U-Mix Control Pro.
- set the U-Mix Control Pro into phono mode
- set Cross into line mode
- switch mixer channel from Cross to Line-in
and the sound of the input will go directly to the output via the software (not like the mic).
Support@MixVibes

Postby djalibi on 03 Dec 2011, 05:49

Support@MixVibes wrote:No, you can run true turntables thru the U-Mix Control Pro.
- set the U-Mix Control Pro into phono mode
- set Cross into line mode
- switch mixer channel from Cross to Line-in
and the sound of the input will go directly to the output via the software (not like the mic).

right on, now is that with Cross? or Cross DJ? i didnt realize there were 2 types of software, sorry for my dumbness, lol
djalibi

Postby daniel clark on 03 Dec 2011, 12:53

:cool: :cool: that aspect works for both Cross and Cross DJ, :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby djalibi on 03 Dec 2011, 23:15

well right on thanks!! got the tech table to work thru, (shift A n b) as far as the mic, i can always do like like Inxs and make cue cards for the camera when broadcasting, lol (jk)
djalibi

Previous

Return to Community Support