Some problems on Cross DJ 1.6.1

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Some problems on Cross DJ 1.6.1

Postby mashuper on 17 Oct 2011, 10:57

So, I have encountered some problems with Cross DJ.
1. Tracks are not analyzing!
If I load tracks from my folders through file browser, some of them not analyzing automatically. I'm using prepare, and then analyze, but it's just another pain in the a......
2. Buggy file browser
I'm using U-Mix Control Pro unit for searching tracks in my folders (for most times I'm using playlists thou) and after update to 1.6.1 I have encountered a bug: If you scroll through folders fast, browser will show contents of folder before one you have selected. It's not big problem, but in external situations (like a choosing track that is not in your playlist) it's really disturbing.
3. My U-Mix ASIO not working at all
And that is very strange. I have reinstalled drivers and software many times, but that was not so helpful. U-Mix Volume Control panel just showing me "Device is not connected" even if it's connected and working around hour or two. Same thing for Cross DJ, when choosing audio device and selecting U-Mix ASIO, he just throwing out an error "Please connect U-Mix Control Pro". But in ASIO4ALL device is working perfect. (My notebook using full power)
So, here some bugs I have found. Waiting for reply, and thanks for support!
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Re: Some problems on Cross DJ 1.6.1

Postby Support@MixVibes on 17 Oct 2011, 11:51

1-Tracks are analyzed when loaded for the 1st and not needed after.
2-Known bug, fixed in the next realease
3-Just on 1.6.1 ? How does it work on 1.6.0 ? On 1.5.x ?

EDIT : check in the audio devices on the devices manager if the name is MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro (Vista/Seven). If it is not, it is simply usb audio (like in XP) then this is your issue.
Support@MixVibes

Postby mashuper on 17 Oct 2011, 14:30

1. But it's happening when I am choosing a track that is not in my collection and I have not played it already.
2. Thx, waiting for next release
3. Any version. Windows detecting it as MixVibes U-Mix Control Pro. Maybe it's happening because of other ASIO drivers (for example: another soundcard)?
Let the BASS kick
mashuper

Postby Support@MixVibes on 17 Oct 2011, 18:24

1-Spotted an issue on analyze process, sometimes an already analyzed track is analyzed at each load.
3-Shouldn't because the drivers are looking for a usb device ID that is unique to each device, so other drivers shouldn't mess with this.
You can try to uninstall anything asio related to see.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support