Solved...CDJ350 not a selectable option for MIDI Mapping

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Solved...CDJ350 not a selectable option for MIDI Mapping

Postby DJ K0NA on 17 Nov 2011, 22:22

Is there a way to get all the controls mapped? That is the whole reason I purchased the package because Mixvibes said Cross was compatible with CDJ350 setup. It didn’t say partially compatible. I feel like I got cheated here and it’s not a fun using the system when I got to constantly put my hands on my laptop to control basically every feature (browsing songs, loading decks, setting the initial loop, etc.) If there is a way I can fix my problem on my own I would love some input on exactly how. Otherwise I might as well sell the Mixvibes Cross Pack because it’s basically worthless then unless I upgrade/buy all new equipment and that’s not an investment I want to make right now. Especially considering I just recently got the CDJ – DJM 350 package.
DJ K0NA

Postby Nood on 17 Nov 2011, 23:35

So you can't make a mapping of your own? Normally it's as easy as it can get. You select the function you want to map and press a button on your cdj 350.
Stanton ST150
Pioneer DJM 700
Technics RPDJ1200
Nood

Postby sylMV on 18 Nov 2011, 11:34

DJ K0NA wrote:Is there a way to get all the controls mapped? That is the whole reason I purchased the package because Mixvibes said Cross was compatible with CDJ350 setup. It didn’t say partially compatible. I feel like I got cheated here and it’s not a fun using the system when I got to constantly put my hands on my laptop to control basically every feature (browsing songs, loading decks, setting the initial loop, etc.) If there is a way I can fix my problem on my own I would love some input on exactly how. Otherwise I might as well sell the Mixvibes Cross Pack because it’s basically worthless then unless I upgrade/buy all new equipment and that’s not an investment I want to make right now. Especially considering I just recently got the CDJ – DJM 350 package.

Did you check this document?
http://www.mixvibes.com/sites/default/f ... DJ-350.pdf

Sure not all CDJ-350 features are mapped, but you can browse/load songs or set loops without putting your hands to your laptop...
SylMV

sylMV

Postby DJ K0NA on 19 Nov 2011, 02:00

Ok so I am doing the mapping and hitting a few speed bumps. I got most of it mapped correctly now but the tasks I can't seem to get is browsing of songs. I want the scroll knob on the CDJ 350 to be my browser for songs then be able to push the knob in to load the track to the MIDI. The load I have mapped, its the browsing that is a problem. I can get it so then when I turn the knob it will go song by song, compared to the preset standard of jumping 3 songs. But the problem is it will only go in one direction no matter which way I turn the knob. You guys got any pointers on how the settings should be???
DJ K0NA

Postby Support@MixVibes on 21 Nov 2011, 12:41

Try this
cdj350_browse.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Support@MixVibes

Postby DJ K0NA on 21 Nov 2011, 18:49

Thanks guys! I should be all good to go now!
DJ K0NA

Previous

Return to Community Support