needle does not play time code vinyl!!!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

needle does not play time code vinyl!!!

Postby ferz on 18 Sep 2011, 00:30

hi people:)
i have two stanton 500v3 and crosspack DVS..first needle plays each of the two time code vinlies..but second needle doesnt play each of the two time code vinlies(so i tried both needles at the each of two turntable)..(first and second)also each of two needles play NORMAL vinly...where is the problem?;(
ferz

Re: needle does not play time code vinly!!!

Postby UncleVibes on 18 Sep 2011, 08:34

Please introduce your serial of Cross Pack to get support. Follow this forum rules on the header of this page. Thank you
UncleVibes

Postby christiankoopmann on 18 Sep 2011, 10:08

Hey,

how do you connected the second tt to the soundcard? And are you getting sound through the computer when you press the bypass button? What happens when you change the cardrigh from the one tt to the second? is the problem then at the other turntable? or still at the same?
Some more information about the setup and so on are helpful for us.

regards
Christian
February 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
DVS 7, Cross (DJ), U-Mix Remote App (iPad & iPhone App)

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
christiankoopmann

Postby ferz on 18 Sep 2011, 16:38

UncleVibes wrote:Please introduce your serial of Cross Pack to get support. Follow this forum rules on the header of this page. Thank you

i didnt understand anything...i have writen my serial no into the User Control Panel....

thanks Christian but i think my problem at SECOND CARTRÄ°DGE..there is no problem in connected of second tt to u46mk...because when i tried first cartridge at second tt..it plays;)...BUT SECOND CARTRÄ°DGE plays normal vinyl
ferz

Re: needle does not play time code vinyl!!!

Postby daniel clark on 18 Sep 2011, 16:57

:cool: has to be something different between the two cart, :cool: more info would be helpful, :?: :?: what is the calibration value of the sec cart compared to the first, will the first cart (that works )will it work on the second tt, :cool: :cool: you have to isolate where the problem lies, :?: :?: whats the make /model of the two carts :?: :?: :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby ferz on 21 Sep 2011, 17:25

Mr Daniel,
thx for your interest. On the left channel, first calibration value is 100%(quality).. On the right channel, when I click on calibrate button, I encounter "No input signal on the right channel plz check the connections 0% (quality)". When I changed the left channel's cart which works properly with right channel's cart. And at this time, right channel worked while left channel didn't work.
Both of Cartridge 500 v3
Can anyone tell me where the bypass button is,pls?
ferz

Postby Nood on 29 Sep 2011, 11:08

bypass is in the mixer section.

So you tried every possibility between cartridges, turntables and soundcard connections?
Stanton ST150
Pioneer DJM 700
Technics RPDJ1200
Nood

Postby daveg on 02 Oct 2011, 00:02

Hi Ferz, I had the same issue as you. I tried everything to fix the problem. Changing cables, reinstalling software and eery other possible solution. Very frustrating.
Anyway, it turned out to be a problem with the stylus connection to one of my cartridges, some dust had got in there and disrupted the connection. Hope this helps you out...... :mrgreen:
daveg

Return to Community Support