Please Help! U-Mix Contol 2 with M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Please Help! U-Mix Contol 2 with M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Postby Matt Gracie on 04 Sep 2011, 01:43

Hi there, I run Windows 7 64 bit on a CyberPower laptop and I recently bought a M-Audio Fast Track Pro to use with my U-Mix Control 2. I have been having crashes and my laptop has been restarting while in use. I have had a couple of blue screens pop up on the restart. I did download the Windows 7 M-Audio updated drivers. Until yesterday after the latest crash, I was able to mix and cue in my headphones as Cross DJ LE 1.6 recognized the 4 channel mixer. I can hear the music coming out of the amp and the headphones, I just cant cue. Since that crash, it works as a 2 channel mixer and cant get Mixvibe to recognize the 4 channels. I have uninstalled both programs and re-installed. Any suggestions? Thanks, Matt
Matt Gracie

Re: Please Help! U-Mix Contol 2 with M-Audio Fast Track Pro

Postby Blackbrook on 04 Sep 2011, 01:50

Well Cross DJ is a 2 channel software, I am not sure how you could adress 4 channels? There are 3 channels available for configuration in the audio tab of Cross' preferences.
From what you have written there seem to be a lot of issues with your installed drivers. A total reinstallation of the needed and deinstallation of all unneeded drivers would be the best. PLease use a program like CCleaner for cleaning the registry too.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Return to Community Support