HELP!

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

HELP!

Postby DJ_Lupo on 02 Sep 2011, 20:14

Also I installed (several times) the software and the drivers for my new U-Mix Control Pro it seem that my laptop don´t acnowledge the hardware. I too updated the firmware - without any result.

When I try to set up the controller as soundcard - how written in the manual - first I got the message that I should plug in the hardware, although it is, and later on I cannot choose it anymore.

HELP!!!!
DJ_Lupo

Re: HELP!

Postby daniel clark on 02 Sep 2011, 23:10

:cool: :cool: not shure whats going on , could you give the particulars to your comp and operating system, the more info the better so that it might be figured out , :cool: :cool: welcome to mixvibes and U-Mix Control Pro :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby DJ_Lupo on 03 Sep 2011, 08:00

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your fast answer.

I tried to solve the problem myself yesterday evening: The point seems to be that on my laptop there is installed the software of Tractor Scratch Pro too, as I work with this since a longer time before buying MixVibes, for working with decks. This seems to cause a conflict.

I installed U-Mix Control Pro on another computer, where Tractor is not installed and it worked prompty.

I will work on this problem and will contact Tractor ans Mixvibes, to ask whether this problem and a solution is known.

But if you hace an idea ... I looking forward to :-)

Best regards from Berlin/Germany!
Hilmar

PS:
My laptop system has Windows XP, my other computer Windows Vista. But I am quite shure that this is not the point ...
DJ_Lupo

Postby daniel clark on 03 Sep 2011, 12:19

:cool: :cool: glad to hear that the issues are sorting out :cool: :cool: there are user that are familiar with other d jay programs and maybe they have some imput or experiences that might help. :cool: :idea: :idea: can you give your system spec on the comp that you are going to run the U-Mix on so that info might play in to the solution :?: :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Blackbrook on 03 Sep 2011, 14:48

I am running a demo version of Traktor on my machine which has a lot of diffrent Cross versions on it but there is absolutely no problem with any of those. I can use them one after the other without that the audio interface is not recognized.
Please be aware that you avoid to have both softwares running at the same time. Another hint: update your system to the latest version (all updates and service packs). According Vista: It should work, but Vista has shown a lot of ugly sideeffects and it came out that is working with Mixvibes software (and Traktor too) much badder thatn Win 7 and even Win XP.

Cheers,

Steve / Germany too ;)
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby DJ_Lupo on 04 Sep 2011, 11:51

dear guys,

thanks again for trying to help me.
after trying once again and again yesterday morning and telephoning with the dj-hotline of the postal reseller - who had too no idea - i decided to return the product as there is a money back warranty. i will go to a dj-shop in my town to look for a similar product, hobing that the personal contact with the reseller will help.

thanks again, best regards a good mixes!!
hilmar
DJ_Lupo

Postby DJ_Lupo on 29 Sep 2011, 15:34

the solution to my problem is very simple!

MIXVIBES - and other controllers - don´t work with WINDOWS XP home edition.

that´s it ...
DJ_Lupo

Return to Community Support