U-Mix Controll install CD bad.

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: U-Mix Controll install CD bad.

Postby Blackbrook on 27 Aug 2011, 18:01

I am weird too. What exactly is your equipment und which software are you using or di you want to use?

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby magicradio on 27 Aug 2011, 18:36

Anyway. I bought a mixvibes U-Mix Control console. But the factory CD drive is defective, so I do not know where to install the program mixvibes 3DEX LE. So now is a demo I can use with HP DJ Cross. And could I download this from somewhere in the program, or would get on CD. I sent in my license key by email which was the CD packaging. So, all legal telljesen console. The sampler will then deal with the factory-installed software feltudtam. I therefore 3DEX Lets get to it. Because I like the CD factory defective. Sorry to idétlenkedek, but the Google translator, I write this. Otherwise, I'm in Budapest.
Lali Király. mixvibes U-Mix Control
magicradio

Postby magicradio on 27 Aug 2011, 19:18

But for me it is good to send someone eltudja 3DEX LE softwaret in an ISO or something. After you have added the code. Please help me. :)
My email is XX@XX.com

EDIT Moderator: No mail address and no asking for illegal iso images!!! Last warning!

You have written a mail to the support - that's it. Now be patient and wait till monday! That's the way...!
Lali Király. mixvibes U-Mix Control
magicradio

Previous

Return to Community Support