Cross DJ setup with iPad remote

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes
Forum rules
Users with Cross DJ Mac bought in the App Store please join group User Cross DJ App Store to write in the support forum ucp.php?i=172

Other users must follow these rules.:
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Cross DJ setup with iPad remote

Postby cross360 on 05 Jul 2011, 14:00

I am trying to setup my Cross DJ and iPad remote on my laptop with my normal internal soundcard. If I'm using my Virtual DJ and Virtual DJ remote i use the setup split mono then plug my left becomes my left deck and the right my right deck so then i can just plug it into my mixer with another splitter. This make me able to use my mixer with the cue etc... how can I acheive something similar with Cross DJ and iPad remote..? I like more your software to mix but can't get it to work the way i would like too....

Im using a normal lenovo I5 laptop and
a Mixer Behringer 3 channel + iPad 2
cross360

Re: Cross DJ setup with iPad remote

Postby Jim B on 05 Jul 2011, 14:57

How have you set your Audio Routing up in CrossDJ?
Windows 10 (32Bit)
Acer 5920G
MixVibes Cross
Hercules 4-Mx
Jim B

Postby community@MixVibes on 05 Jul 2011, 15:08

Hello, if you want to use your U-Mix Remote, you need to configure it with Cross DJ, if your U-Mix Remote does not work, please do a screen shot of your setup in order for me to understand why your setup is not working!
community@MixVibes

Postby cross360 on 05 Jul 2011, 15:52

Cross DJ and U-Mix Remote works perfectly but i cannot listen to the cue from my mixer... if i use split mono im not able to acheive what i can do with virtual DJ and remote virtual DJ... which is taking my stereo to RCA laptop cable and plug the left into line 1 of my mixer with a rca spliter then do the same with line 2 so i can use the full fonctionnality of my mixer... i did try to setup the routing in the setup but all my option didn't work properly...
cross360

Postby Hannes on 05 Jul 2011, 16:14

afaik this wont work in Cross.

You´ll need at least a interface with 2-stereo-outs.

I know it works in vdj, cause it then sends mono-signal for each channel, which you can of course split to "mono-stereo", but I´m not so shure how this degrades the sound.
Offtopic.HorsSujet!
from my experience splitting a mono-signal leads to rolled off highs, same goes if you take a stereo-signal and send it mono (anyone with a Pioneer djm will know what i mean)
June 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

https://soundcloud.com/han-nes-10/fridaybeatdown2ndedition
no support by pm

beta troll

Macbook Pro 13, late 2011, 6GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500
Thudrumble TR-1S, Vestax VFX-1, ESI Maya USB+, Rane SL2
Hannes

Return to Technical Support