Help with Set up of mixvibes and equipment

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Help with Set up of mixvibes and equipment

Postby lashes on 09 Jun 2011, 06:45

Hey guys,
Got a Djm 900 and cdj 2000 cdj 650, 2xtechinics 1200 ! Mac lap top and Mac desk top I pad, effects pioneer500 and mix vibes.
Also I have a beringer sound box card thingee .
Needed advice on best set up method to have the option to use eAch equipment and have the option to use mix vibes as well!

I don't want to keep changing the settings and once set up nothing will be unplugged .

Suggestions required

Happy mixing vibes!!!
Xxo

Cindee
lashes

Re: Help with Set up of mix vibes and equiP

Postby boc on 09 Jun 2011, 10:55

correct me if i get it wrong: you bought only Cross, not the whole Cross Pack and now you wanna use it with the behringer soundcard and the equipment you listed. or?
boc

Re: Help with Set up of mix vibes and equiP

Postby Blackbrook on 09 Jun 2011, 14:33

lashes wrote:Hey guys,
Got a Djm 900 and cdj 2000 cdj 650, 2xtechinics 1200 ! Mac lap top and Mac desk top I pad, effects pioneer500 and mix vibes.
Also I have a beringer sound box card thingee .

CDJ 650 does not exist as far as I know. Nevertheless you can use the setup you want.

lashes wrote:Needed advice on best set up method to have the option to use eAch equipment and have the option to use mix vibes as well!

It is a question you have to answer what you want to use. You can use both CD players OR both turntables OR one of each - it is up to you. You can play "usual" CDs and records all the time!

lashes wrote:I don't want to keep changing the settings and once set up nothing will be unplugged .

This is not necessary. Once it is set up you do not have to change anything?!

lashes wrote:Suggestions required

Done!

lashes wrote:Happy mixing vibes!!!
Xxo

Cindee

Same to you! Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009