U-Mix Control 2 - help

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

U-Mix Control 2 - help

Postby feathergun on 12 May 2011, 00:45

hi guys i just bought a U-Mix Control 2 i installed the Cross DJ le 1.5.1 that came in the box and i connect it to my computer via usb but i cant listen sound....i was searching here on the forum and i found something about mappers but i cant find a mapper to my hardware....can u help me please? sorry for my bad english im from portugal
feathergun

Re: U-Mix Control 2 - help

Postby daniel clark on 12 May 2011, 00:58

:cool: :cool: Part of regerstering your software on the fourm give you the oppunity to update your software :cool: :cool: also gives us oppunity to help you with your problems. :cool: :cool: to my knowledge U-Mix Control 2 has the need to have a seperate sound card, one with multi channel outputs , a pair for main out, and a second set for monitoring. :cool: :cool: give us a little more info on your sound card set up and we can futher assist you :cool: :cool: after you regerster of course :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool: :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby daniel clark on 12 May 2011, 01:06

:cool: :cool: quick on the gun , look under asio for all ,and the possibility of getting a second sc (usb) to monitor with, ,, :cool: :cool: if your computer dosnt have a multi channel sc installed, then this is one possibility :cool: not the best, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the best would to have purched the U-Mix Control Pro with the sc installed it it :?: :?: (no chance in returning and up grading :?: :?: )the next best would be to get a decent multi channel sc to use with the software/hardwareif you are open to suggestions the they will come with better info/experiences, :cool: by the way welcome to mixvibes :cool: :cool:
MEMBER OF:

2014 dell XPS8700
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby feathergun on 12 May 2011, 01:06

im already registered :) sorry...now i upgrade to 1.5.2 and i can listen the music but only deck A not in deck B. When i go to preferences > keybord, i only see PC desktop keyboard and PC laptop keyboard i cant see the U-Mix mapper
feathergun

Postby daniel clark on 12 May 2011, 01:12

:cool: :cool: not shure why you are looking for mapper :?: :?: you are having issues with hearing the sound correct :?: :?: the mapper is under perferences/MIDI mapping or key board,, :?: :?: open the perferences tab and you will see thease tabs , i think you need to see the audio tab and understand that if you dont have a avaible sc for monitoring then it wont work
MEMBER OF:

2014 dell XPS8700
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby community@MixVibes on 12 May 2011, 10:07

feathergun wrote:hi guys i just bought a U-Mix Control 2 i installed the Cross DJ le 1.5.1 that came in the box and i connect it to my computer via usb but i cant listen sound....i was searching here on the forum and i found something about mappers but i cant find a mapper to my hardware....can u help me please? sorry for my bad english im from portugal

Hello, all you have to do is configure your computer in Cross DJ to route the sound out from your computer. Here's a picture of how you will need to configure your soundcard on your computer in Cross DJ:
- Main soundcard on the top bar
- Output 1: Right and left

soundcofig.JPG

Hope this will help you out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
community@MixVibes

Return to Community Support