Turntables no longer responsive

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Turntables no longer responsive

Postby Coldham on 30 Dec 2010, 09:33

Hi, I returned my first controller and just recieved my second. The first time i used the controller it worked very well, all the buttons and the turntables in scratch mode worked perfectly. But after 1 day of not using the controller I come back and find that the scratch feature is no longer responsive in the program, when the scratch button is not lit I am able to change the pitch. All the buttons work fine.

I have found that the only way to get the turntables to work in scratch mode is to place the usb cord on the platter and scratch.

Also, if by some off chance my touch makes the scratch, then after the release of the platter the music stops, only when I touch the platter does the music continue, and only if i release the platter spinning does any sort of scratch arise.

This happened to my first, and now my second controller, is this another faulty controller or is the software not mapping my controller properly. If someone could help that would be great.

Thank you, Alex
Coldham

Re: Turntables no longer responsive

Postby sylMV on 30 Dec 2010, 11:42

Hi,

the symptoms can't make me think of a software issue but certainly a hardware one, once more :confused:

I guess you need to contact ION again !
SylMV

sylMV

Re: Turntables no longer responsive

Postby Support@MixVibes on 30 Dec 2010, 12:54

Coldham wrote:This happened to my first, and now my second controller, is this another faulty controller or is the software not mapping my controller properly. If someone could help that would be great.

If it was working then it is correctly mapped, if it doesn't anymore the mapping didn't broke by himself.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support