Turntables don't work when charger is plugged up

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Turntables don't work when charger is plugged up

Postby ICBeats on 13 Aug 2010, 20:18

I'm having issues with my ion discover DJ controller. Whenever I have my MacBook battery charger plugged up one side of the controller in scratch mode doesn't work, the other side works just fine sometimes. Also, sometimes on both sides, I'm not able to rewind or forward the tracks using the turntables or jog wheels. I have a MacBook Pro with the latest mac os, I have the latest version of mixvibes 1.3.2, I also have the Native Instruments Audio DJ 2 soundcard. I have tried restarting the computer and shutting down the computer as well to help the problem, still the same issues. Please help!!
ICBeats
ICBeats

Re: Turntables don't work when charger is plugged up

Postby Support@MixVibes on 23 Aug 2010, 17:31

This is a hardware issue and the Ion support will help you on that.
Support@MixVibes

Postby jgotinga on 04 Oct 2010, 21:29

Same problem as I have, mine use to work fine. Then just a few weeks ago it started, doesn't jog at times, scratch misses, now it totally doesn't work whenever my macbook is connected to my home theatre via 3.5mm to 3.5mm jack.

everything is perfect if I listen through just head phones on the macbook speakers. But then again that makes it useless if I can't use it w/ loudspeakers. Anybody else experience this? How do I fix this?
Macbook
C2D 2GHz
4GB SDRAM
OSX 10.6.4
jgotinga

Postby Support@MixVibes on 05 Oct 2010, 11:57

Please contact the Ion support as this issue isn't software related.
Support@MixVibes

Return to Community Support