Vfx controller button issue..

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Vfx controller button issue..

Postby aivar00 on 12 Jul 2010, 15:30

Support@MixVibes wrote:If you have a second display output then remove it, you will have this black windows.
It is the secondary display that can't found the other output.

I have tried there and by double clicking in the black area then closing with the little red Cross in the upper corner it is ok : I can close the windows.

1.secondary outputr was removed
2.how do you close output window, if you cant go with mouse on it? its to top everything, mouse goes under it...
Apple MacBook Pro M2
aivar00

Postby aivar00 on 12 Jul 2010, 15:32

Support@MixVibes wrote:Finland or France.

ok, then it's going to Finland. Is there possibility just to replace it or just for fixing department? So i know do i send it with post or go myself to Finland...
Apple MacBook Pro M2
aivar00

Postby Mehbucket on 12 Jul 2010, 19:10

aivar00 wrote:2.how do you close output window, if you cant go with mouse on it? its to top everything, mouse goes under it...

Have you tried simply alt-tabbing? Seems basic, but you never mentioned not trying it, so I just thought I'd throw that in there.
Mehbucket

Postby Support@MixVibes on 13 Jul 2010, 09:57

aivar00 wrote:2.how do you close output window, if you cant go with mouse on it? its to top everything, mouse goes under it...

Even if the screen is full black and there is no mouse pointer I simply double clicked and then the windows resize itself to a tiny box with the Cross.

What skin do you use ? I use the Vfx simple with the central preview.

aivar00 wrote:
Support@MixVibes wrote:Finland or France.

ok, then it's going to Finland. Is there possibility just to replace it or just for fixing department? So i know do i send it with post or go myself to Finland...

I don't know, I don't think any resellers have a fixing departement, you'd better call them to know.
Support@MixVibes

Postby aivar00 on 13 Jul 2010, 23:23

Sended it to France,today, so they probably can either fix or replace not working controller... now i can only hope and pray that it will come back before 6th august... when is next bigger VDj-work...
Apple MacBook Pro M2
aivar00

Postby yanndj on 11 Oct 2011, 01:46

The random sound problem, especially occuring when using the controller to interact with the software not when using the soundcard alone.... Looks like a too low asio buffer setting !
Did you try to change it ?
Some PC's usb controllers are less able to handle asynchronous bi-directionnal usb communication (that's what happens when you use the same usb port to output sound and input actions on the controler), and rising the asio buffers can help a lot.
yanndj

Previous

Return to Community Support