Cross + Advanced MP3 Catalog Pro

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross + Advanced MP3 Catalog Pro

Postby JamesDean59 on 14 Jul 2009, 09:44

Hello,

I'd like to report a problem I had while I was testing the demo of your Cross software. I was using version 1.1.0 at the time but I was able to repeat the error with the latest version 1.2.5.

I was playing my music thru Cross and I was bringing in music (as I've had in the past with previous versions of MixVibes software) with Advanced MP3 Catalog Pro.

Everything was going smoothly until I dragged in one song and when it came into the playlist window it had no information on it--essentially a blank line where a song should be. I clicked it to bring it up in my list and the program locked up. I thought it that is was my song so I deleted it from its location and brought it in from a different location, all was fine. So I re-copied the song back to the original location and dragged that in...and the program crashed again.

I tried this on another computer and it had the same result.

Now, what I did notice was that once I created a new session/playlist file that it brought the files in fine and did not have a problem. So this leads me to believe that something went wrong in my mpx file?

Hopefully you guys know what I'm talking about and are able to prevent things like this from happening in the future.

Great work on the software by the way. very smooth and easy to use. I do have on question: Why did you remove the time counters and duration columns from the playlist window? (referring to the sequencer of MV5 and older versions) Might I suggest that you put some sort of time tracking device to show that song X will play at a certain time (preferably based on the actual clock time, not gig time--I can elaborate on this if you are interested)

Again thanks for listening!

-Kris
JamesDean59

Re: Cross + Advanced MP3 Catalog Pro

Postby N-deep on 15 Jul 2009, 13:04

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the feedback. Can you please pm me your .mpx file?
N-deep

Return to Community Support