Cross Vinyl Issue

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross Vinyl Issue

Postby bisco on 21 May 2009, 21:52

Had a gig last week using vinyl. The tracks in both decks would never come to a complete stop. When the needle was on or off the vinyl the waveform would slightly stutter. The BPM was also changing slightly. Looks like Cross thought that the track was playing so I couldn't drop a new track into the deck. I removed the needles and had the same result. Also restarted, double checked all connection and had no luck. I'm chalking this up to the turntables being the issue, but they were a friends and both the decks and the needles were in pristine condition.
bisco

Re: Cross Vinyl Issue

Postby gakto2009 on 21 May 2009, 22:26

could have been a problem with calebration, you should do this every time you change decks and or needles.

regards,
Bryan
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby bisco on 23 May 2009, 05:51

ok now I'm pretty sure this issue goes beyond the decks. I ran the calibration, and still same problem persisted. I actually disconnected the vinyl inputs from the conectiv box, and it was still stuttering. I'm getting low rumbling noise from the track :(
bisco

Postby gakto2009 on 24 May 2009, 03:09

In the Cross config, vinyl/cd options, do you have input level set to cd/line or Phono?

regards,
bryan
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Return to Community Support