Cross:: serial issue

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Cross:: serial issue

Postby Kriztov on 11 Oct 2009, 13:01

Windows Vista and Cross 1.2.5

Grtz
Kriztov

Postby DJ 100 on 12 Oct 2009, 23:56

Yes ive had this problem 2... i had to re enter the serial code 3 times now!
DJ 100

Postby N-deep on 13 Oct 2009, 10:47

DJ 100 wrote:Yes ive had this problem 2... i had to re enter the serial code 3 times now!

Are you on VISTA too?
N-deep

Postby DJ 100 on 15 Oct 2009, 02:01

N-deep wrote:
DJ 100 wrote:Yes ive had this problem 2... i had to re enter the serial code 3 times now!

Are you on VISTA too?

nope im on xp.......buh its been good 4 now...hopfully it doesnt happen again
DJ 100

Postby N-deep on 15 Oct 2009, 10:45

DJ 100 wrote:nope im on xp.......buh its been good 4 now...hopfully it doesnt happen again

Thanks. What happened since the bug? Did you install the latest update?
N-deep

Postby Kriztov on 21 Oct 2009, 22:09

In 2 days, I started up Cross 3 times and had to enter my serial twice...

Maybe I should re-install??
Kriztov

Postby N-deep on 22 Oct 2009, 10:09

Hi,

As explained above we try to find where the bug is coming from. What version of Cross are you using?
N-deep

Postby djzion24 on 09 Dec 2009, 19:50

I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. BUT I BOUGHT MIXVIBES AND MY COPY WAS BURNED ON A BLANK CD R. AND I CAN NOT GET THE UPDATE FOR Cross. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE BOX THAT IT CAME IN. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS CAN ISSUE ME A NEW SERIAL NUMBER SO THAT I CAN ACCESS THE DOWNLOAD INDEX TO GET THE RC CANADATE FOR MIXVIBES Cross.
djzion24

Postby UncleVibes on 09 Dec 2009, 19:53

I KIND OF HAVE THE SAME ISSUE. BUT I BOUGHT MIXVIBES AND MY COPY WAS BURNED ON A BLANK CD R. AND I CAN NOT GET THE UPDATE FOR Cross. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE BOX THAT IT CAME IN. I WAS WONDERING IF YOU GUYS CAN ISSUE ME A NEW SERIAL NUMBER SO THAT I CAN ACCESS THE DOWNLOAD INDEX TO GET THE RC CANADATE FOR MIXVIBES Cross

Please pm quickly to n-deep & send details of your purchase to correct the registration. But no software from Mixvibes are burned on a blank cd... Are you sure of your dealer?
UncleVibes

Postby Blackbrook on 11 Dec 2009, 16:44

I had this problem today, too. I installed it (Win XP) under my user (Stefan) that has no administrative rights. So I right-clicked on the setup and executed it as admin with all privileges. After the installation was finished it started and I begun to configure it. Then I mixed two and an half hour to test it and wrote some things down (pros and cons reported later). At last I saved my session and collection and quit Cross. So after I finished mixing I wanted to test if this serial problem occures and so I started Cross again and what happende? I had to enter my serial. So I did and wanted to mix again but what happened? The collection was gone and Cross was blank. This is the point where there was a click in my brain ;) After the installation Cross was started as administrator. This is proven because the session data was stored in the admin account and when I wanted to open this data he lead me to my users account and so there was no data. So I copied this session data (*.mpx) to my user account with less privileges and opened this one. It worked and works. After I reopened Cross there was no question about the serial and I hope, that it will never again ask for it :) If so I will report at once!
Maybe this helps some guys around. Don't know if this works on vista or Win7 :-(

Greetings,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

PreviousNext

Return to Community Support