JERKING IN MOVEMENT OF THE MIX BAR WAVEFORMS - SOLUTION

Discuss technical issues with the community. Mixvibes staff provides no support on this board.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

JERKING IN MOVEMENT OF THE MIX BAR WAVEFORMS - SOLUTION

Postby VDj Sean T on 17 Aug 2014, 12:16

Hi,

I noticed when using SERATO the wave forms freeze N move if the REFRESH SCREEN FRAME RATE is dropped in the settings. When the REFRESH is set on FULL . . which is 60 . . the waveforms are almost smooth, but not like TRAKTOR ( Very smooth when running ).

Hence lies the solution for Mixvibes to smoothen the movement of the MIX BAR waveforms on the TOP. Have the highest setting done internally for REFRESHING THE SCREEN FRAME RATE & I'm sure it will be completely smooth running. I always wondered why this happened. Found the dam solution to it finally.

Cheers,

Sean T
VDj Sean T

Re: JERKING IN MOVEMENT OF THE MIX BAR WAVEFORMS - SOLUTION

Postby VDj Sean T on 22 Aug 2014, 06:50

Cross 3.3.0 crashed in a matter of 5 mints, when i was using the new navigation arrow on the left side ( Forward N Back for the folders ).

Also i found my mac heating up more that it did in the earlier version. Also noticed the waveforms lagging ( jerking a bit more ) than the current version used.

I think the 64 bit is more heavier & thats why the problem. I had given the solution to smoothen the waveforms… pls apply this.

Regards,

Sean T
VDj Sean T

Return to Community Support