U-Mix 44 + BEHRINGER USB AUDIO INTERFACE PROBLEMS

Report the issues you noticed while using MixVibes.
Forum rules
* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

U-Mix 44 + BEHRINGER USB AUDIO INTERFACE PROBLEMS

Postby paul53 on 28 Oct 2011, 17:17

Hello there, i have a bit of a problem

I have recently purchased a audio interface to record straight from my mixer to my laptop, and stream audio online, when i plug in the audio interface into my laptop alone, everything works fine, when i try and plug in my U-Mix 44 the both start to confuse each other, so it seems.

Basicly they both work fine alone, together i am having no luck at all, i have selected different drivers for both (U-Mix 44 driver for digital vinyl) and the behiringer usb audio interface driver recording through adobe auditions or streaming online, adobe auditions usually crashes and throws me out, or mixvibes will sound terrible and quiet, even though everything appears to be working fine in the settings.

Any ideas? possibly a sound card problem? its a pretty basic laptop with 2 usb inputs.

Thanks for you time.
paul53

Re: U-Mix 44 + BEHRINGER USB AUDIO INTERFACE PROBLEMS

Postby Blackbrook on 28 Oct 2011, 17:20

YOu might try using ASIO4ALL to aggregate both of your devices. After that you can work with both - it is worth a try.

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby paul53 on 31 Oct 2011, 22:36

thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately it only seems to pick up one or the other, depending which one is plugged in first. Very annoying, i cant seem to find out what it could be, for an example if i plug in the U-Mix it works fine, and if i plug in the usb audio interface it does nothing, wont pick it up in the recording software, then if i start with the usb audio interface, open up mixvibes, it doesnt pick up the time coded vinyl, even with asio4all, if i unplug the audio interface U-Mix works instantly again

rattling my brains!

Thanks again though
paul53

Postby Blackbrook on 01 Nov 2011, 12:59

Please post screenshots of the ASIO4ALL GUI and DVS audio preferences - thank you!
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Return to MixVibes 7 support