Cross DJ 2.3 for Android - UPDATE OUT NOW

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Cross DJ 2.3 for Android - UPDATE OUT NOW

Postby HawnSolo on 16 Jul 2015, 22:24

HawnSolo wrote:I also really like the look of Android Cross compared to the iOS & Desktop versions. I've always liked blue and orange together (complimentary colors!), and I think the look of the Android version is a little cleaner looking then the iOS app.

I would like it if you could choose the deck color for the desktop version. I use white and orange control vinyl for my A & B decks and it would be pretty cool if I could match the deck colors to my vinyl :cool:

Though I don't really know how hard that would be to implement and as it's only a cosmetic change isn't super important to me.

:cool: Digging the new color options, and would still love to see the flatter UI and colors come to the desktop version!
HawnSolo

Postby Glen Stanbridge on 20 Jul 2015, 22:24

Since upgrading to latest version all the beat grids are from tracks analyses with previous version are off (about 1/16th beat behind)...do I need to re-analyse and will it get rid of all my markers set up in the tracks already?

Love the faster track loading on the new version...can we get loop shifting in the next version...that would make it superb!
Glen Stanbridge

Postby DJSUB on 30 Jul 2015, 09:56

hi,
i am wondering why there is no audio & headphone ouput from ddj sb when u connect it to Cross DJ for android?
i can have audio output only when i try to connect the speaker or headphone thru tablet or cellphones headphone out.

is there a way to have audio & headphone out thru ddj sb just like on PC?

i am using asus zenfone 5 & asus fonepad 7 with android kitkat 4.4.2

thanks
DJSUB

Postby Felix Effendi on 04 Aug 2015, 08:05

Hi. I already tried the Cross DJ v 2.3.1 until v 2.3.5. But it still has a bug on the pitch controller. The problem is if we increase or decrease the tempo by rolling the jog wheel, and we changed the song on the same turntable, and then when we want to increase or decrease the tempo again, the tempo will instantly jump depend with how much percent of tempo we change on previous song. I think it require adjustment for that bug. Thank u. :(
Felix Effendi

Postby Pessuer on 02 Nov 2015, 08:31

I like Cross DJ 2.3 for Android
Pessuer

Postby pandork on 20 Dec 2016, 21:33

Hi,

I have just bought a DDJ SB 1 for use it with my android device and i have some problems... with my motorola G4 plus, the sound works fine through the RCA of the controller but i haven´t sound in the PRE CUE... i can´t hear anything through the headphones connected to the DDJ SB. *MOTO G4 have Android 5.1

I tried with my tablet, a xiamomi mipad1, there is no problem with the connection, but the sound don´t work from the RCA, the sound only work through the minijack 3.5 of the android device. *XIAOMI MIPAD1 have Android 4.4.4

What´s happening?
pandork

Postby RoJeC on 20 Dec 2016, 23:10

This hasn't to do with Cross. It's because Android only has this feature in Android M and newer. Before multiple outputs aren't supported.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby pandork on 23 Dec 2016, 08:54

hi, i have tested too in a Samsung J7, it have Android 6.0.1 Marshamallow and DON´T work the headphones.
pandork

Previous

Return to General Chat