Which controller need a mapping for Cross in 2015

All you need to know about MixVibes.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Which Controller need an official Cross DJ mapping?

Pioneer WEGO3
10%
Pioneer DDJ-SR
15%
Pioneer DDJ SX2
28%
Pioneer XDJ-1000
20%
Numark NV
15%
Reloop BeatMix 4
8%
Reloop BeatPad
4%

Total votes : 262

Re: Which controller need a mapping for Cross in 2015

Postby FigDJ on 04 Aug 2015, 17:06

DDJSZ32CV2.zip
Paul Argent wrote:
djadangodoy wrote:Pioneer DDJ SZ
Please issue next version / MAP for Pioneer DDJ SZ i have been with Cross DJ for many years, it has been great, i have used the software in HID mode with CDJ 850's (the original reason for purchasing) and more recently with DDJ SB,
I have recently upgraded/purchased the DDJ SZ which has all the flagship functions that i want to use, however i cant use Cross with it. Please can you sort this out asap as i want to stay with you guys a not have to move away from the software. Hope you can send me /us a reply. :confused:

There are 2 versions of the map in the zip file. Please let me know which one works best. I don't own the controller so i can't test it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FigDJ

Postby DjSerkanBycall on 04 Aug 2015, 17:27

Paul Argent wrote:
Please issue next version / MAP for Pioneer DDJ SZ i have been with Cross DJ for many years, it has been great, i have used the software in HID mode with CDJ 850's (the original reason for purchasing) and more recently with DDJ SB,
I have recently upgraded/purchased the DDJ SZ which has all the flagship functions that i want to use, however i cant use Cross with it. Please can you sort this out asap as i want to stay with you guys a not have to move away from the software. Hope you can send me /us a reply. :confused:

Its very easy to do map for sz bro. You can do it alone too
DjSerkanBycall

Postby JuniorPops on 07 Aug 2015, 00:25

Is there a mapping for the Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 as yet.
JuniorPops

Postby Ngangasare on 10 Aug 2015, 13:04

I need mapping for Pioneer xdj 1000.
Ngangasare

Postby BerryBeatz on 14 Aug 2015, 13:20

UncleVibes wrote:Please help us to improve Cross DJ.
Which official mapping do you need in 2015?

Any other suggestions?

uncle vibes..........don't killing me. I'd shared it to Pierre B. for a time.....
Put all mappings to Cross and set an option to buy the right mapping anyone needed! I'd bought an old U-Mix Control Pro to use Cross but the good times for Faders and Knobs are gone! I can't use my RELOOP MIXAGE IE with Cross and didn't find a way to keep it done!
It looks like time will come to leave #TeamMixVibes without usefull mappings but believe i don't want to switch to another DJ Software!

Don't focus the famous or childisch controllers, please! OPEN the World of Cross for everyone and don't limited to a special group of Users!

Thanks

And a great weekend ;)
#BlackBerryDJ ##BBEliteWin #TeamBlackBerry
BerryBeatz

Postby Anubisjr on 23 Aug 2015, 09:43

How about The Hercules RMX? That would be amazing, thanks :D
Anubisjr

Postby markashby35 on 06 Sep 2015, 22:56

Denon SC2900 HID Please
markashby35

Postby Peyton Stinson on 09 Sep 2015, 03:02

Numark MixTrack Pro 3
Peyton Stinson

Postby sparten368 on 15 Sep 2015, 05:16

Is there any way we could get the CMD Studio 2a in there too? its a really nice compact controller but the scratch and vinyl doesn't work as do some of the other features in custom mapping.
sparten368

Postby Paul Argent on 18 Sep 2015, 18:05

FigDJ wrote:
DDJSZ32CV2.zip
Paul Argent wrote:

There are 2 versions of the map in the zip file. Please let me know which one works best. I don't own the controller so i can't test it.

Most of the functions that i have tried work well, however there is an issue with pitching, both files tend to have the same problem that is when you increase the bpm above zero nothing happens, when you decrease the bpm it does work but is a little bit laggy and stutters.

If this could be fixed we would be i think we would have a solution for the Pioneer DDJ SZ.

Thank you for making the original two files available for downloading, sorry to take my time in coming back to you been on a mega busy one + a holiday.

Regards
Paul Argent
Paul Argent

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements