Help me decide!

Forum closed (read only)
Forum rules
PLEASE.READ.FORUM.RULES.SUPPORT.UPDATE

FORUM CLOSED PLEASE POST in NEW TECHNICAL FORUMS BY SOFTWARE FAMILY

* Register your software (User Control Panel > Profile > Serial Number)
* Go to the download center and install the latest versions of software and drivers
* Use the search tool to look into topics
* Check the FAQs to be sure your problem hasn't been solved already
* Write in concise and precise ENGLISH Thank you.

Help me decide!

Postby D.Jayme on 13 May 2011, 19:29

Hey guys!

I'm still debating on which software/hardware to buy, but I must admit that MixVibes Vfx definitely is starting to win me over.

I want to control the Vfx software using the Pioneer CDJs 2000, will the CDJ be displaying the track title, wave form and album art right on the beautiful large display of the CDJ (like with Serato)?

Is there a demo version so I can test Vfx?

Cheers

Ruben
http://www.djayme.com
D.Jayme

Re: Help me decide!

Postby Blackbrook on 13 May 2011, 23:41

Unfortunately there is no demo. According your questions you can check the videos from Musikmesse at the mixvibes page: http://www.mixvibes.com

Cheers,

Steve
Viele Grüße,
Cheers,
A plus,
Steve

Winner Mixvibes 10 years DJ contest 2009

Blackbrook

Postby community@MixVibes on 16 May 2011, 12:05

D.Jayme wrote:Hey guys!

I'm still debating on which software/hardware to buy, but I must admit that MixVibes Vfx definitely is starting to win me over.

I want to control the Vfx software using the Pioneer CDJs 2000, will the CDJ be displaying the track title, wave form and album art right on the beautiful large display of the CDJ (like with Serato)?

Is there a demo version so I can test Vfx?

Cheers

Ruben
http://www.djayme.com

Hello Ruben,

You will be able to plug your CDJ 2000 in the Vfx software, you'll be able to control Vfx with the cdj-2000, however you will not yet be able to have the display of the album art on the CDJ-2000. But you do need to know that Vfx is a great software which will allow you to mix music and videos, the result in live shows is impressive. Here's a video of Tiesto using Vfx Control during one of his live shows.

community@MixVibes

Postby D.Jayme on 16 May 2011, 22:06

OK, so no art work yet... that's acceptable, hope you guys implement that soon.

Does it work with the Advance HID on the Pioneer CDJ 2000 like Serato does? (Wave form/Artist/Title) I just don't want to be looking at my laptop screen all the time.
I tested Traktor (which uses Standard HID) but I wasn't really convinced that this was the way forward. I also tested Serato SL video and was very impressed, the only thing is they don't support FLAC, and at the moment my entire collection is full wav's converted to FLAC and all metadata downloaded from Beatport.com

I'll be making my music vids myself with One Idea so when do you guys think Vfx will be implementing advanced HID?
D.Jayme

Postby community@MixVibes on 17 May 2011, 11:54

Hello, you will be able to use Vfx with your CDJ-2000's, the video that will be broadcasted out will be in HD, the videos will be of high quality.
community@MixVibes

Return to Technical support