This new update to the iOS version brings major improvements such as colored pads, a new full-fledged mixer, design improvements and better stability.Colored Pads
Pads are now color-coded for better legibility:
• Change the color of each pad separately.
• Choose between 16 easily readable colors, with two shades for each color, including: orange, yellow, pink, red, purple, blue, cyan and green.New Mixer view
Get more control over your mix with the redesigned and expanded Mixer view, now including:
• Mute and Solo buttons on each individual mixer channel.
• Professional-sounding three-band EQ on each channel (iPad only).
It’s now easier than ever to refine your mix and make your tracks sound the way you want them to.Direct access to the sample collection
Enjoy a quicker access to the sample collection thanks to a new 5th view solely dedicated to sample management. In this new view you can:
• Replace a sample in the grid faster than ever.
• Search all samples or browse samples by category: Packs, Loops, Sounds or User.
• Manage your samples including names and metadata, like instrument, key and BPM infoHQ Track Recording
Record your tracks in higher quality AIFF format. This allows users to record tracks in a much higher quality format in order to listen on a high quality Hi-Fi system (or for burning tracks to CD), and to use as masters for professional studio mastering, for example.Import sample packs
Import packs bought in Remixlive for Mac directly into Remixlive for iOS. No need to buy the packs twice. Plus, you can also import your own packs made in Remixlive for Mac. This is helpful for easier sample management and organization on your Mac: perfect for live set preparation and for making different versions of your sample packs.
Remixlive 2.0 for iOS also includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
More info: http://www.mixvibes.com/remixlive-ios