Cross DJ for iOS just got a new audio engine and a fresh new look but above all, it is now a universal app. Meanwhile, its Android counterpart now works with Android M.Cross DJ for iOSNew audio engine
Cross DJ for iOS audio engine has been re-engineered. From a user standpoint, this translates in significant improvement of the battery consumption, better audio quality and optimized recordings.A redesigned app
Cross DJ for iOS has been redesigned to achieve a greater consistency across both platforms. It namely brings the following benefits:
- Change the color of each deck (7 colors: blue, orange, red, yellow, green, purple & pink).
- Portrait mode: switch the device orientation to access a single-player portrait view.
- Vinyls: choose between big & small covers.
- Notification when a loop, an FX, a sample or an EQ is active.
- Small buttons are easier to tap.Universal app
Before, you could:
- Buy Cross DJ for iPhone, and possibly run a stretched version of it on your iPad.
- Buy Cross DJ for iPad to enjoy the iPad-only layout.
Now, you can simply buy Cross DJ once and use it on both your iPhone and your iPad while enjoying a specific layout for each device. And you are not charged twice for it.Cross DJ for Android
Cross DJ now run smoothly on Android M devices.
On those devices, MIDI control in Cross DJ is now plug and play. Supported controllers are U-Mix Control 1&2, U-Mix Control Pro 1&2, Pioneer DDJ-WeGO 2 & 3 & Pioneer DDJ-SB.
Multichannel audio for devices running Android M, providing for dual-stereo output. Users now can now pre-cue in stereo, while having a stereo master output at the same time.
Many bug fixes.
► Cross DJ Pro for iOS: https://appstore.com/crossdj
► Cross DJ Free for iOS: https://appstore.com/crossdjfreemixyourmusic
► Cross DJ Pro for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixvibes.crossdjapp
► Cross DJ Free for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mixvibes.crossdjfree