Which controller need a mapping for Cross in 2015

All you need to know about MixVibes.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Which Controller need an official Cross DJ mapping?

Pioneer WEGO3
10%
Pioneer DDJ-SR
15%
Pioneer DDJ SX2
28%
Pioneer XDJ-1000
20%
Numark NV
15%
Reloop BeatMix 4
8%
Reloop BeatPad
4%

Total votes : 262

Re: Which controller need a mapping for Cross in 2015

Postby BerryBeatz on 05 Oct 2015, 11:36

Gdjejepivo wrote:Just a random, maybe useless message to tell you that I'm thrilled to read all those suggestions! I hope we'll see more cool mappings arriving soon in Cross (and will do everything I could to make it happen!)

Thanks for letting us know!

Have a great week :biggrin:
#BlackBerryDJ ##BBEliteWin #TeamBlackBerry
BerryBeatz

Postby RoJeC on 05 Oct 2015, 16:24

If you scroll to August 4 you find a ddj sz mapping
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby haga46 on 09 Oct 2015, 12:17

Are the mappings gonna b a 2015 Christmas gift ? :mrgreen: :cool:
haga46

Postby DJ Except4 on 11 Oct 2015, 00:32

Hi guys,

today i have made an new take to Map MIDI Commands for BCD3000, but i didn`t get it to work correctly. Explicit Jog Wheels. Don`t know how to map it Correct.

I found the Thread from christian where it is Described with MidiOx but didn`t find the Answer with this Software.

Status one says 13 - Back 3F - Forward max. 46
But how to bring this Data in correct Mapping. BCD3000 has only Jog without Touch.

If i move the wheel, the Track moves Forward, but ..... only Forward.

So BCD3000 Mapping is really Neccessary for me. Without the Software makes no Sense. Mouse Control is not my Work.

Best Regards

Nicolay
DJ Except4

Postby VDJ Doc-Terry on 12 Oct 2015, 19:43

Bonjour je suis à la recherche d'un mapping de Cross DJ 3 VIDEO sur Pioneer DDJ-SZ (ou d'une personne étant capable de le faire)

J'en suis à mon huitième controleur VFX-CONTROL acheté et configuré pour des clients (bars et clubs), mais il va bien falloir que je passe à Cross DJ3 vu que le Vfx est arrêté (quel dommage, un si beau produit !). Je cherche donc une personne maitrisant le mapping MIDI et le logiciel Cross avec ses fonctions vidéo.
VDJ Doc-Terry

Postby Paul Argent on 13 Oct 2015, 15:08

RoJeC wrote:If you scroll to August 4 you find a ddj sz mapping
They dont work with the tempo/pitch control when you want to increase the speed of the track. Please issue official mapping!!!! PLEASE - Pioneer DDJ SZ
Paul Argent

Postby FigDJ on 13 Oct 2015, 16:18

DDJSZ33_TEST.mappings
Could someone test the file below and tell me if it works with the DDJ-SZ. I don't have the controller so i can't test the file.

I am looking to see if the TEMPO slider (pitch control) responds correctly or not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FigDJ

Postby rhythm-mix on 17 Oct 2015, 21:51

Thanks DJ Figg you are a star... i will download and test with the SZ fingers crossed this will really help a lot of DJ's if it works ok with the tempo adjustment... Thanks again. :)
rhythm-mix

Postby rhythm-mix on 17 Oct 2015, 22:41

Just tested the lastest MIDI mapping ( V3.3 DJFIGG) Pioneer DDJ SZ

There are still issues with the tempo/pitch. It responds slightly when decreasing from 0 to - 10. However when increase the tempo back to zero it stick really badly, the strange thing is that when you zero the tempo/pitch it reports that you are running the track at +0.08 when trying to increase into the postive section ( 0 to +10) its does not want to work at all, on some occasions you can get it to randomly give you a reading of +1 to +2, but that is high as you can get it to read on the screen/software. The issue is the same on both deck A & B, and also on different versions. I tried it on 3.2 and 3.3.11.

On the postive side all the other functions seem good, loops, play, stop and jog wheel ect.

Really hope the tempo snag can be sorted as its not far off, it's a shame as it is the most important part of DJing when mixing two tracks.

Hope to hear soon, thanks again.

Paul Argent - Rhythm-Mix
rhythm-mix

Postby FigDJ on 18 Oct 2015, 18:47

rhythm-mix wrote:Just tested the lastest MIDI mapping ( V3.3 DJFIGG) Pioneer DDJ SZ

There are still issues with the tempo/pitch. It responds slightly when decreasing from 0 to - 10. However when increase the tempo back to zero it stick really badly, the strange thing is that when you zero the tempo/pitch it reports that you are running the track at +0.08 when trying to increase into the postive section ( 0 to +10) its does not want to work at all, on some occasions you can get it to randomly give you a reading of +1 to +2, but that is high as you can get it to read on the screen/software. The issue is the same on both deck A & B, and also on different versions. I tried it on 3.2 and 3.3.11.

On the postive side all the other functions seem good, loops, play, stop and jog wheel ect.

Really hope the tempo snag can be sorted as its not far off, it's a shame as it is the most important part of DJing when mixing two tracks.

Hope to hear soon, thanks again.

Paul Argent - Rhythm-Mix

There must be something else wrong. The pitch mapping for the DDJ-SR, DDJ-SX, DDJ-SX2, and DDJ-SZ are identical. I just spent couple hours examining the MIDI tables for all these devices trying to find something different with the SZ. I then went to a Guitar Center and acted as if I was going to buy a DDJ-SZ but needed to verify that it worked with Cross so they let me hook up the floor demo unit to my laptop and it worked perfectly.
FigDJ

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements