Cross DJ for Android is released

All you need to know about MixVibes.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Cross DJ for Android is released

Postby BennyB on 24 Dec 2013, 14:11

Nice very nice :cool:

Can u make the tick boxes in the settings menu more visible? It was hard to find an unticked one :lol:

Also a preview feature would top the software :) good good job :cool:
April 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

aka. Ben

"...Music Is The Answer To The Problems..."

FOUNDER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
!!!Sampler Fi!!!
Helping MIXVIBES FORUM being an awsome place
since 2011!

MixVibes People!!! UNITE!!!
BennyB

Almost perfect...

Postby basthi on 04 Jan 2014, 17:38

Almost perfect app !

I enjoyed the automix with the BPM sync feature... On a playlist sorted by BPM it is great ! But IMHO, it needs a couple of things :

- In Automix it should not adapt the BPM of the next track when the difference between the two is too huge : + or - 5% BPM max would be nice... Sometimes there is a bad detection of the BPM... and then... -25% on the BPM of the next track... horrific !

- In Automix, it should also need to smoothly and automatically return to the original BPM before the next track, otherwise the BPM gap will accumulate on all the next tracks...

So when I want to do nothing on CrossDJ and take care of my family or friends, I have to disable the Sync feature... Too bad, because Sync in automix is a MAJOR feature in Cross DJ for Android !

It would be perfect to keep this feature in all situations !

Thank you for this great app... It does not need much to be perfect... ;)

+++
basthi
basthi

Postby Vultureuk on 10 Jan 2014, 03:14

edited : the link i put up didnt work so ive taken it down
Last edited by Vultureuk on 17 Jan 2014, 01:25, edited 1 time in total.
AMD athlon AM3 tri-core 3.2ghz (unlockable) 4TH CORE
AMD RADEON HD 6450 1024 MB
6 channel onboard hd audio
Memory 4 GB DDR
zalman z 9 case
2X Numark TT1650 Turntables
1x Stanton m.202
windows 7 Ultimate 64
Vultureuk

Postby Azu on 16 Jan 2014, 17:11

in setup have split audio for use software with external mixer
Azu

Postby Muphet on 25 Jan 2014, 23:14

is there any way (incl. rooted phones) to send master audio to smartphone's speakers and pre-cue within headphones? or i have to use splitter to send master to external speakers?
Muphet

Postby Alexkidd on 10 Feb 2014, 18:55

can we acquire it through karma reward? its time i buy an android phone
Alexkidd

Postby pickle_h on 07 Apr 2014, 14:11

dose anyone know when there will be a update to enter the bpm manually and have some sort of beat grid??? as im having some problems with the sync feature on some on my tunes. and will there be a any support for any DJ controllers ???
pickle_h

Postby UncleVibes on 07 Apr 2014, 18:45

We are on the road of your wishes.
You must know that important features are missing in Android (OS) and that we must write them from scratch before making new improvments on our app.
UncleVibes

Postby manohman on 24 Apr 2014, 01:39

Hey guys, I'm a very experienced professional DJ and would like to see more attention paid to improving the basic functions in the Android version of CrossDJ.

1. After testing Cross on different Android devices I've noticed the jogwheels don't operate correctly. There should be instant release (like cue buttons) when you lift your finger off the jogwheel...not a slight ramp up. It creates the feeling of unnecessary additional lag.

2. The crossfader also needs functions similar to hardware mixers...curve adjust and channel switch (hamster).

3. There needs be a performance mode where all the basic functions are on the main page. Tabbing through various pages during mixing is not fun at all and defeats the advantage of having multitouch. When I mix into the next song I should be able to kill the bass, add a delay FX, and move a volume fader at the same time. It should be no problem squeezing in volume faders, EQ kills and some FX off/on buttons on the main page...even on a 7" screen.

4. Last but not least, sync and beatgrids are cool, but how about adding a basic pitch slider and some nudge buttons to the main page as a option. Many DJs prefer to beatmatch by ear.
manohman

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements