king DVS is dead! Book of Condolence! Upgrade conditions

All you need to know about MixVibes.
Forum rules
Click here to join MIxvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: king DVS is dead! Book of Condolence! Upgrade conditions

Postby antix on 14 Jul 2012, 11:54

Well i've gone for it, goodbye DVS hello Cross... as soon as I get my download link I'll be trying it out. If it hadn't been for a really well priced DVS timecode offer, I would never have tried mixvibes software. Looking forward to finally getting Cross, I tried it last year, and it really is a step up from DVS ( but sont forget DVS is a fantastic piece of software in it's own right)
antix

Postby Party V I B E S on 14 Jul 2012, 14:11

I loooooooved my Producer. It was well worth the effort in optimizing the machine. Using the "leveler"-feature and the possibility of inserting VST-FX made me play ahead of all the others for years. But after all, the Cross structure is far (!) ahead in sound and award winning feel. So I changed to Cross in its early days (with my new laptop). I love the new king, too. I will keep my 7.4 Producer on my old laptop for spare. But I will keep on rocking the floors with my Cross. Right now I am preparing a video about controlling the sampler of Cross 2.0.1 with the iCON iCONTROLS. It is AWESOME to work this way. You guys did a fantastic job with not only implementing the old sampler idea but creating it all new from scratch with up-to-date technology and today's touch. It will be a bit of practicing first and after that: loads of sexy nights of fun.
Thanks to the team.
R.I.P. PRO/DVS
Long live the KING!
active DeeJay
- Core2DUO 2x2,8 / 4GB / 80GB SSD + 1000GB SSHD + 2000GB ext. for Video
- Vestax VCI400DJ/ U-Mix Control Pro / Vinyl 12'' & 7'' and TC-CD
MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
Party V I B E S

Postby dj_cross_fade on 17 Jul 2012, 01:15

i knew that that was going to happen when Cross came out :D
im loving Cross now i just need to remap my launchpad .
the outer buttons never did work for Cross :D .but im loving it more than DVS . the only thing i miss is the vinyl fx it had
i stream my mixes and Gameplay at http://www.hitbox.tv/MediaHeadzTv
at Hitbox.tv you get no copy right strikes and im working on making a DJ community there
dj_cross_fade

Postby nicofok18 on 02 Aug 2012, 13:08

:cry: Dommage pour moi ca fonctionne tres bien DVS sur XP j'espere qu'avec Cross ca fonctionne aussi avec XP...!
GoodVibes
nicofok18

Postby djwallas on 15 Aug 2012, 02:48

king DVS is not dead! :lol:
WallasFM @ Decadane 05/2012
Mixvibes DVS Producer - mode Vinyl Timecode !!!

http://youtu.be/wkBYZSQGkvo

et j'espère continuer longtemps !!!
OU Cross L'emportera t'il ?
A Vous de votez :D
Last edited by djwallas on 26 Aug 2012, 23:33, edited 2 times in total.
DJ Wallas
http://djwallasfm.free.fr/Planetewallas/Bienvenue.html

PC quad 2.4 ghz et 4go de ram, u46mk2,fa101,qsync x-trm.1,bering dx626, korg pad, bcf 2000,DVS pack mk2 et MV Producer.
djwallas

Postby BennyB on 16 Aug 2012, 17:26

DVS LE got me into the MixVibes Game back in 2010, when I got the U-Mix 44 (still have it and use it).

And then I got Cross, and I'm all happy.

I thank for DVS for letting me listen to the Mixvibes quality, and change from Virtual DJ :D

Long Live Cross!!!
April 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

aka. Ben

"...Music Is The Answer To The Problems..."

FOUNDER OF:
!!!Sampler Fi!!!
Helping MIXVIBES FORUM being an awsome place
since 2011!

MixVibes People!!! UNITE!!!
BennyB

Postby DjCzar on 28 Aug 2012, 21:53

I Used to be a Hardcore Vinyl DJ. Many or my DJ friends switched to digital and kept convincing me to go digital. So I Started to look for a certain program to go digital that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. Most of them were way over my price range. I didn't think i was going to find one. I looked for about 4 months online about 5 days a week last year until i finally found Mixvibes DVS. I started reading info about it, and it seemed right up my alley. It had a past history or versions, so i thought it had a good solid base. Then out of no where i saw this other program, sold by the same company. But this one was about $200 U.S. i thought it was still a deal since the next best program was about $320 U.S.
So I started to read more info on it, and decided to purchase this program. I can honestly say that this program is the best DJ Software That i have ever got to use. I knew that this program had a good following and even a better Technical support team. Thank you Mixvibes for making such a program possible for me and over 40,000 registered users around the world.
DjCzar

Postby BennyB on 28 Aug 2012, 23:36

DjCzar wrote:I Used to be a Hardcore Vinyl DJ. Many or my DJ friends switched to digital and kept convincing me to go digital. So I Started to look for a certain program to go digital that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. Most of them were way over my price range. I didn't think i was going to find one. I looked for about 4 months online about 5 days a week last year until i finally found MixVibes DVS. I started reading info about it, and it seemed right up my alley. It had a past history or versions, so i thought it had a good solid base. Then out of no where i saw this other program, sold by the same company. But this one was about $200 U.S. i thought it was still a deal since the next best program was about $320 U.S.
So I started to read more info on it, and decided to purchase this program. I can honestly say that this program is the best DJ Software That i have ever got to use. I knew that this program had a good following and even a better Technical support team. Thank you MixVibes for making such a program possible for me and over 40,000 registered users around the world.

Totally agree! I saw and used Cross DJ on Musicmesse 2011, and I thought, let's get it on. Actually it's mostly Sylvain, who made me into this. We had a nice chat on the show there, talking about the stuff, and he turned up with a T-Shirt and a photo in the end :) Never forget!

And In a year I was DJ of the Month... time goes by :)
April 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month

aka. Ben

"...Music Is The Answer To The Problems..."

FOUNDER OF:
!!!Sampler Fi!!!
Helping MIXVIBES FORUM being an awsome place
since 2011!

MixVibes People!!! UNITE!!!
BennyB

Postby snoot59 on 03 Sep 2012, 14:13

une erreur s'est glissé surla page d'acceuil d'update vers Cross : version 1.0 ??? en retard ?? :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MuSiC Is ThE AnSwEr !

SONY VAIO TZ21MN centrino duo @ 1,06ghz 2Go ram
WIN 7 PRO
U46DJ MKII pilote ESI V3.0
ECLER NUO 4.0
2 TECHNICS SL1210 MKII white edition (BLUE LIGHTS)
AKAI MPK MINI

MEMBER OF:
snoot59

Postby UncleVibes on 03 Sep 2012, 15:03

merci, transmit à qui de droit :cool:
UncleVibes

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements