[NEW] MIXVIBES releases DVS Ultimate.

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

[NEW] MIXVIBES releases DVS Ultimate.

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 20 May 2010, 17:53

Paris May 20th,

MixVibes is glad to announce the release of its new digital vinyl system “DVS Ultimate”. We are talking about the latest generation of MixVibes’ DJ solutions composed of a new version of MixVibes’ Best-Seller system DVS 7, enriched with new hot features (DVS 7.4). With DVS Ultimate, digital mixing has never been as stable and as powerful.

DVS_ULTIMATE_content_ld.jpg

DVS Ultimate allows you to mix, scratch and synchronize your digital audio files (MP3s, WAVs, etc…) using the control mode of your choice: time coded vinyl, time coded CD, MIDI DJ controllers or even your mouse and keyboard.

Enjoy the real time vinyl or CD feel for all your control modes thanks to state of the art audio quality. The 4 Inputs and 4 Outputs of the U-MIX44 have especially been designed for DJs to ensure an intuitive use and an easy set up.

Find all your favorite DJ tools: 3-band EQs, Cues, loops, auto-loops, auto-synchronization and beat match, wave recording, popular audio format compatibility…

HOT 7.4 FEATURES!

• Now use up to 4 virtual players, of which 2 controlled by turntable/CD player thanks to the U-MIX44 audio interface.

Screenshot DVS 4 players + covers.JPG

Advanced GUI feature: New « Multi-Track » view mode allowing you to display at a glance your tracks alongside albums’ artworks.

Multi-Track View Mode.PNG

Multi-WASAPI support allows playing at very low latencies with driver-free audio interfaces.

• Easy set-up of your CDJ400 / CDJ900 / CDJ2000 in native HID mode and increased sound quality (thanks to WASAPI).

mixvibescdj400 OK.JPG

New optimized MIDI engine for the best MIDI control ever.

New sampler: BPM synchronization and new Beat-Breaker and Beat-Slicer features.

REAL-TIME VINYL EMULATION

Control your music files by moving the control vinyl or CD Play your files just like a normal record in absolute mode or use the relative mode allowing loops etc.

U-MIX44: 4 IN/ 4 OUT audio interface

The high-end U-MIX44 sound interface has especially been designed for external control of 2 CD or vinyl decks.
HIGH-DEFINITION TIME CODE

Enjoy a Hi-fidelity time code with “endless track” and track browsing. MixVibes control CDs come with the best time code definition on the market.

USB DJ CONTROLLERS COMPATIBLE

Compatible with most popular USB DJ controllers: Over 40 controller presets included (Hercules, Numark etc.). Also take advantage of the new MIDI-learn feature which allows you to use any controller on the market.

VST EFFECTS & VST INSTRUMENTS

Numerous adjustable VST effects are included: echo, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb and more. To bring your performance to another level, import VST instrument plug-ins of your choice and play them live.

ADVANCED 16-PATTERN AUDIO SAMPLER

Spice up your mix by throwing in your samples. Easily modify the BPM and volume. Use the samples as loops over your mix or try out the beat-slicer and the beat-breaker.

DVS_ULTIMATE_3D_box.jpg

DVS Ultimate embraces ten years of researches to bring you the best of DJ technologies!
Check it out NOW at your favorite MixVibes’ dealer!

DVS Ultimate pack includes the 4 in/4 out audio interface U-MIX44 besides 2 control vinyls, 2 control CDs, a complete set of cables, manual, installation CD and various goodies.

don't worry about the warning "you need to be registered" even if you login before it's always there... here is the place to download the 7.4 Producer update Update Producer 7.4 RC1 & releases notes
Download button at the end of what's new or here: dl_mod/downloads/center/public_beta/Producer/UPDATE%20PRODUCER%207.4.zip

Download the DVS update to version 7.4: Update DVS 7.4 RC1 & releases notes Download button at the end of what's new or direct download link dl_mod/downloads/center/public_beta/DVS/UPDATE%20DVS%207.4.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Re: [NEW] MIXVIBES releases DVS Ultimate.

Postby djmohofficiel on 23 May 2010, 23:50

super bon nouvelle
djmohofficiel

Postby skandal on 25 May 2010, 11:08

It seemed like Mixvibes Cross was the next gen solution after DVS 7.
Yet, no upgrade possible, so I had to buy the Cross package (129 €).
A lot of basic functionalities were not yet implemented in the Cross software.

Now suddenly, I see you have a new update of the DVS family.
I don't understand the logic of this step? Why don't you focus on one good product in this range? Instead of having DVS ànd Cross?
I feel very stupid that I bought the Cross. This DVS Ultimate has all the functionalities needed, while the only advantage of Cross is the mac compability. (while I use windows...)

I was looking forward for new Cross updates and releases, but since long, there is no real added value.

Can somebody please explain the strategy and vision of this development/choices?

Thanks
skandal

Postby UncleVibes on 25 May 2010, 13:56

Now suddenly, I see you have a new update of the DVS family.
I don't understand the logic of this step? Why don't you focus on one good product in this range? Instead of having DVS ànd Cross?
I feel very stupid that I bought the Cross. This DVS Ultimate has all the functionalities needed, while the only advantage of Cross is the mac compatibility. (while I use windows...)

Different teams work on different softwares. As an editor works with different authors... Why should Mixvibes stop all development on specific Microsoft audio technology? Like Wasapi... DVS is known to be reliable & it's a best seller. The pack DVS Ultimate is sold with a very competitive price in 2010 and previous DVS users get free updates as usual since the launch of the product in April 2004.
UncleVibes

Postby DrPeetR on 25 May 2010, 21:36

Just tried out the new version and it is now much better managed than the previous versions! Tested on Windows 7 Ultimate.

No clicks & pops on latency 48. Smooth vinyl decoding.

Great job guys. ;)
DrPeetR

Postby djkaotix on 26 May 2010, 20:26

So is it me or can I not mix video anymore in 7.4?

I just updated from 7.3 and I no longer see the tab in the options menu.

Is this a bug, or has it been removed only to be used in Vfx?
djkaotix

Postby UncleVibes on 27 May 2010, 08:58

Only for Vfx seems to be the good answer.
UncleVibes

Postby djkaotix on 27 May 2010, 17:42

UncleVibes wrote:

Only for Vfx seems to be the good answer.

Thanks Uncle! I get what the marketing team is trying to do, but it's quite disappointing for those of us who bought DVS Pro back when it was 6.x.x and had video, to lose that option now. I just stared getting into VJing, and grated I've been using my friends TTM57SL mixer and VSL to rock out in clubs, I still enjoyed the functionality of Producer (Serato is on par now with 2.0 and VSL 1.2).

Are we gonna see a rebate offer to upgrade to Vfx (hopefully w/o having to purchase the whole MIDI controller), those of us who wish to keep video functionality?
djkaotix

Postby UncleVibes on 27 May 2010, 20:03

Are we gonna see a rebate offer to upgrade to Vfx (hopefully w/o having to purchase the whole MIDI controller), those of us who wish to keep video functionality?

This is a good idea I keep it in mind.
UncleVibes

Postby Aaron on 28 May 2010, 06:46

Hey guys
The new skin layout for Ultimate is nice, is the skin downloadable for Producer owners? even if it doesnt work propperly, i would love to play with it, im a bit of a skin junky, any way good to see not all effort is being put into Cross and that, Producer is still the best, much respect peace out.
DJ ASYNCHRONOUS
1 Planet, 1 Race, 1 God, 1 Love, 1 Song is all it can take to ring in PEACE, FREEDOM, & EQUALITY
RESPECTA
Aaron

Next

Return to General Chat