Best F****G DJ software on the planet MIX

Post your videos and mixes here.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Best F****G DJ software on the planet MIX

Postby Minos Kritikos on 30 Oct 2015, 07:37

I love Cross so much, nothing else comes close to it and you can quote me on that: check this out:

https://soundcloud.com/sound_shell/crepuscular

peace and love :)
Minos Kritikos

Re: Best F****G DJ software on the planet MIX

Postby DJ Vintage on 31 Oct 2015, 17:41

I too feel that Mixvibes lacks nothing serious enough to warrant moving to another platform and it actually has some features and ways of implementing things that I would surely miss moving to another platform.

Having said that, there is no such thing as "the best software". It's a totally personal thing. Software needs to fit your workflow. And no software will fit all workflows.

Mixvibes should be in a better place than it is though, the big three (that will know become the big 4 with RekordBox DJ released) should have been the big 4 already with MVC in the list.
DJ Vintage

Postby sfronti on 05 Nov 2015, 18:03

DJ Vintage wrote:I too feel that Mixvibes lacks nothing serious enough to warrant moving to another platform and it actually has some features and ways of implementing things that I would surely miss moving to another platform.

Mixvibes should be in a better place than it is though, the big three (that will know become the big 4 with RekordBox DJ released) should have been the big 4 already with MVC in the list.

Totally agree with you. Cross has some features that all the other software's users are begging to include them for years. And of course is far more stable from all of them (at least for me). Definitely Cross should be in a better rank place.

And has the best forum by far. This is one of the biggest advantage that MixVibes has.

Stelios, Greece
July 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
Hp EliteBook
C.P.U: Intel Core I7, 2.0GHz
Ram:16Gb
V.G.A:NVIDIA Quadro 3000M (2Gb ram)
H.D.D1:SSD 500Gb
H.D.D2:SSD 1TB
Soundcard: Esi UDJ6, Audio4 DJ
O.S:Win 10 Pro 64bit, Win 7 Pro 64bit
Mix Vibes: Cross 3.4.3, 3.3.11
Controller:Gemini G4V, U-Mix Pro2, Denon MC3000, Faderfox Dj2,

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
sfronti

Postby Minos Kritikos on 06 Nov 2015, 08:13

Well said friend! When I said best, I was talking from my own subjective viewpoint, as like you said - it fits my workflow better than any of the others. Mixvibes needs more praise and more recognition from the DJ community. I show it to my other DJ friends when they see me play and they use traktor serato etc, I tell them I much prefer mixvibes because of so and so and they scratch their heads looking at me in some disbelief, as if they're trying to figure if I've come across something genius or if I'm mad. I try to increase its exposure as much as possible, but I kind of like that its an underdog, even though that's bad for business.
Minos Kritikos

Return to Videos & Mixes