A quick little something

Post your videos and mixes here.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

A quick little something

Postby phadedvision on 24 Aug 2008, 08:29

Here's a little demo of the latency in 3ms mode. I made it for the drifting thread, but I think I misunderstood it. :redface: Ah well, here it is anyways.

P.S. I was tired when I made this, I'll make/upload some quality things later.

phadedvision

Re: A quick little something

Postby w.u. on 24 Aug 2008, 14:25

Hey, `
thanks for this video. Concerning the drifting, it is really depends on several things. First of all:
- your soundcard quality
- The latency set
- Your scratch skills
- Your Mp3 encoded

I am not on the technical side but what I can tell is that the minimum required for no drifting is the U46MK2 soundcard for all basic a middle range scratch. Even higher it works. When you go on teh Video section, you will see DJ troubl doing his routine with this soundcard.

However, if you want top notch quality, with no drifting and good sound level, the soundcard is important. One of the best right now is a RME soundcard (PCI soundcard).

if you want to go deaper in the setting of MixVibes, do not hesitate to ask for the options to the team. Someone will reply to you on this.

Karma + for you. Thanks for the vid.
w.u.

Re: A quick little something

Postby phadedvision on 24 Aug 2008, 16:21

Thanks for the response! Yeah funny thing how drifting had nothing to do with my video really, yet I mentioned it. I think I was trying to be helpful really late at night. Hah! So much for that. Thank you for the information, I'll be exploring deeper into MV now. :cool:
phadedvision

Return to Videos & Mixes