Upgrading from an older version of Cross DJ

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Upgrading from an older version of Cross DJ

Postby DJ M1XV1BES on 09 Feb 2019, 19:38

I want to sincerely thank RoJec and FigDJ for offering assistance to me regarding my controller issue! Although I can accept not being able to get a cheap and outdated controller to work with Cross DJ, not receiving a response from a Mixvibes support team member is unacceptable and unprofessional in my opinion.

LESSON LEARNED: "You get what you pay for" (Quoted from page 1 of the Cross DJ User Guide). Consquently, I will no longer bother this board with my controller issue, and Mixvibes can "Cross" this "DJ" off its membership list because I'm going back to Virtual DJ....
DJ M1XV1BES

Postby RoJeC on 10 Feb 2019, 01:53

Really?
Why would anyone jump in if you do not explain/reply what you have tried.

Your controller is of the class compliant type. This means that connectivity is created by the controller.

If all suggestions did not work you have one option left at the OS side and that is remove the controller from your hardware list while it is disconnected. Reboot your machine. Connect your device. Wait several mintues. reboot your machine. Start Cross.

And you could try a dfferent USB cable if possible.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby DJ M1XV1BES on 15 Feb 2019, 15:15

RoJeC wrote:Really?
Why would anyone jump in if you do not explain/reply what you have tried.

I like you RoJeC... which is the only reason why I'm responding to your post.

Using your analogy, I "jumped in" and needed help swimming (controller issue). Despite your opinion, I've yelled for help several times while "treading water" in this thread. Unfortunately, not one lifeguard (Mixvibes support team) tried to help me. Consequently, I would have to be an absolute idiot to continue swimming in the same water....
DJ M1XV1BES

Postby DJ M1XV1BES on 15 Feb 2019, 18:58

@Mixvibes

Cross DJ has the potential to become something "special." However, it will never reach its full potential unless this company makes users feel "special".... I literally saw the deterioration of PCDJ, which was once a prominent DJ software company, because of the poor way it eventually treated users. Many of us switched from PCDJ to Virtual DJ because Atomix Productions knows how to make its users feel special and values their opinions.

As a Virtual DJ Pro Infinity user, I would disclose why I was seriously considering switching from Virtual DJ to Cross DJ... but it would be a waste of time because this company isn't ready to read reality, which is clearly indicated throughout this thread.
DJ M1XV1BES

Previous

Return to General Chat