Timecode vinyl

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Timecode vinyl

Postby julojulo7 on 13 Jan 2018, 16:57

Hi,

My timecode vinyl for Cross are tired, but I don't find any shop to buy some..

Where can I buy some ??

Thks
julojulo7

Re: Timecode vinyl

Postby julojulo7 on 15 Jan 2018, 13:40

Nobody knows where we could find timecode vinyls ???

Is there anyone from mixvibes here to answer me ??

Thanks
julojulo7

Postby benny_blanco_cross on 16 Jan 2018, 19:43

Hi,

Sorry but you might be in a dead end here, regarding official answers. as the forum is deserted by mixvibes staf.
You can try temple of DJ.com for mixvibes time code vinyl (a french online shop), as they were the only shop to recieve the last batch of time code vinyls last year, but last time i checked they only got 7inches records left. they seem to have 12 inches left, but bundled with Cross software and a sound card (which you already got...aka Cross Pack).
My wild guess is that mixvibes won't press another batch, for whatever reasons they won't give us.
Sorry and good luck
Benny
benny_blanco_cross

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 26 Jan 2018, 23:09

Hi everyone,

I have been informed by the rest of the team that we do have more Control Vinyl that is pressed and on it's way to the Mixvibes' offices. Once we get them inventoried in our online shop I will make an official announcement here.

Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Postby gakto2009 on 27 Jan 2018, 02:22

Team@Mixvibes wrote:Hi everyone,

I have been informed by the rest of the team that we do have more Control Vinyl that is pressed and on it's way to the Mixvibes' offices. Once we get them inventoried in our online shop I will make an official announcement here.

Adam @Mixvibes

Well its about time! Dont be without haste... :)
..!.. ..!.. NO SUPPORT BY PM ..!.. ..!..

gakto2009

Postby Team@Mixvibes on 03 Mar 2018, 20:47

Hi guys,

Wanted to post an update here since it has been awhile since I initially posted about the timecode being restocked.

During my last meeting with the rest of the team, they let me know that the vinyl is pressed and they received it at their offices, and we're waiting for the shipping company to come pick them up to take them to their warehouse.

This was at the beginning of February, so I don't know if the flooding in Paris impacted the pickup date. I can bring it up with the team at the start of this week to see when they'll be available in the shop.

Best regards,
Adam @Mixvibes
For support requests, you can check out the FAQ and reach our support staff at this page.
Thank You!
Team@MixVibes gives no support on the forums including via PM
Team@Mixvibes

Return to General Chat