Update???

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Update???

Postby Caballoballo on 04 Dec 2017, 18:09

Saludos, have been using Cross since about 3 years with no issues, crashes, ect, however, no updates for the past 2 years even though many people have call for it . So decided to keep it as a backup and moved to use Traktor Pro instead which was included with the S2 controller. Mixvibes team needs to provide some update, in the meantime hasta la Vista.
Caballoballo

Re: Update???

Postby JuniorPops on 13 Dec 2017, 01:47

I have asking that question years now, is there ever going to be an update.
JuniorPops

Postby FigDJ on 13 Dec 2017, 16:26

I have to admit that it doesn't look good.
In m opinion if they (Mixvibes) is not going to update the software, they might as well sell it to someone who would take it further.

I think in a way they already did that with Rekordbox from Pioneer.
Mixvibes involvement with Rekordbox 4.0 has never been admitted. In fact it has been publicly denied.

However, from my point of view and after examining the software structure of both programs, I think Mixvibes sold their soul to Pioneer.

If that is the case, we (Cross users) have been left on our own. However, how convenient is for Mixvibes to not even clarify Cross status since any unsuspecting, not well research potential new user will still spend money going to Mixvibes for software that has now fallen behind and is looking like getting any updates.

My comments may seem harsh to Mixvibes but they are truth. On this subject I am hoping I am very wrong and some day we get some statement reaction or and update to the software.
FigDJ

Postby sfronti on 14 Dec 2017, 16:56

Unfortunately you are totally right. The really annoying, that makes me nervous, is that they don't clarify their plans for Cross. I think that this behaviour keeps away a lot of existing users from buying new software from mixvibes. So i am not expecting anything new from MixVibes about Cross. Really sad cause, at least for me, there is no software like this. I think that most of the users that are leaving Cross, is about the luck of adding mappings and support for new controllers. At least there are many older users which still uses and believe that Cross is a really good software.

Stelios, Greece
July 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the Month
Hp EliteBook
C.P.U: Intel Core I7, 2.0GHz
Ram:16Gb
V.G.A:NVIDIA Quadro 3000M (2Gb ram)
H.D.D1:SSD 500Gb
H.D.D2:SSD 1TB
Soundcard: Esi UDJ6, Audio4 DJ
O.S:Win 10 Pro 64bit, Win 7 Pro 64bit
Mix Vibes: Cross 3.4.3, 3.3.11
Controller:Gemini G4V, U-Mix Pro2, Denon MC3000, Faderfox Dj2,

MEMBER OF:
:cool: c00l People MV Society :cool:
sfronti

Postby DjSerkanBycall on 28 Dec 2017, 22:05

Cross really need to update!!! They did it last update 10 JAN 2017, 17:31... It will happen 1 year!! Jesus!!
DjSerkanBycall

Return to General Chat