New Pioneer Controllers

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

New Pioneer Controllers

Postby fisummer on 06 Dec 2016, 19:22

I have been using Mix vibes Control Pos 1 and 2 for my mobile gigs for years.I want to improve my controller(preferably Pioneer).However,i notice that it seems mixvibes Cross has not updated their hardware section on web site for years.Which controller is best compatible with Cross DJ that i do not have to map out everything?
fisummer

Re: New Pioneer Controllers

Postby FigDJ on 06 Dec 2016, 19:29

fisummer wrote:I have been using Mix vibes Control Pos 1 and 2 for my mobile gigs for years.I want to improve my controller(preferably Pioneer).However,i notice that it seems mixvibes Cross has not updated their hardware section on web site for years.Which controller is best compatible with Cross DJ that i do not have to map out everything?

Mixvibes has official maps for the DDJ-SX and the DDJ-SB2. There are also un-official maps with advanced features posted in this board for the DDJ-SX, SX2, SZ, SR, and SB2.

The DDJ-RX and RZ can also be mapped to Cross.
My recommendation is for the DDJ-SX2 because it can also be used with Cross, Serato + Serato Flip and Rekordbox. The DDJ-RX can only be used with Rekordbox and Cross.
FigDJ

Return to General Chat