RemixLive Windows Import My Sample Packs

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

RemixLive Windows Import My Sample Packs

Postby CanaroMix on 15 Oct 2016, 18:32

Ho visto i video e letto le FAQ per esportare ed importare i sample packs, ma sembra che sia disponibile solo quella per MAC.
I sample pack da me creati li esporta senza problemi nel formato RMXL, quando poi li voglio importare, per esempio quelli creati con il PC desktop sul notebook, la procedura si avvia ma non va a buon fine e a volte il programma crasha e si chiude.

Inoltre come è possibile fare per avere le nuove versioni di remixlive quando usciranno?

I saw the video and read the FAQ for export and import sample packs, but it seems it is only available for the Mac.
The sample pack I create exports it without any problems in RMXL format, then when I want to import them, such as those created with the desktop PC to the notebook, the procedure starts, but should not be successful, and sometimes the program crashes and closes.

Also as you can do to get the new versions of remixlive when they come out?
CanaroMix

Re: RemixLive Windows Import My Sample Packs

Postby CanaroMix on 18 Oct 2016, 19:24

a mio parere il problema nasce dal fatto che remixlive non crea un corretto bakup dei sample, quindi poi è questo il motivo per cui non riesce ad importarli.

I think the problem stems from the fact that remix live does not create proper bakup the sample, then so is this why can not import them.
CanaroMix

Return to General Chat