Did Mixvibes forget Cross updates???

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Did Mixvibes forget Cross updates???

Postby Urko on 30 Jun 2016, 09:58

So... the problem comme from Pioneer right? thats very bad because rekordbox DJ software is not perfectly produced it has the problems with the system clock in perfomance mode so perfomance mode cannot be started when the system clock is changed i tried with the trial version 30 days so i cannot bye this software if i have this problem i dont no how to restore this system clock than the rekordbox show me only basic mode that is bad every time show me this message : system clock is changed so perfomance mode cannot be started
Urko

Postby Teo Mars on 30 Jun 2016, 14:05

The problem is Pioneer does not want competitors they want everything for them shelve so they can handle absurd prices just as on there Cdj's. Where they are the only serious manufacture. No competitors means monopoly equals absurd prices. They even pay DJ's to use Pioneer only.
Teo Mars

Postby RoJeC on 30 Jun 2016, 14:51

Pioneer has been the most 'open' for a long time. Only pretty recently it appears that they shifted to becoming more close, just like the other high end manufacturers are.

Competition has decreased. Especially lower price manufacturers (or labels) are disappearing. You can't really blame Pioneer for this...

And most top DJ's are sponsored by a manufacturer. Nothing new here... Exclusive use of equipment is a pretty normal condition.

Time will tell if it's a real new road they turned into or that it's a temporary twist...

In all situations it's more likely that expressing the worry at the Pioneer forums/(social) meeting places will have more impact..
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Urko on 04 Jul 2016, 10:53

that is strange... in the previous versions of rekordbox is produced by mixvibes all the design is a mixvibes look but the rekordbox is not perfectly produced like Cross. Cross is more better.So.. my question is .. Why Pioneer is separated from mixvibes? :redface: :redface:
Urko

Postby DJ Vintage on 04 Jul 2016, 15:55

I am guessing when they decided to go full DJ software, they wanted something they owned, not something they outsourced.
DJ Vintage

Postby Di Rossi on 04 Jul 2016, 16:24

O guess they "kidnapped" some developers from here an go there one that's why Cross stopped...
Di Rossi

Postby Stormcaller on 04 Jul 2016, 20:55

Hopefully whatever they're planning happens soon, I upgraded to El Crapitan in a moment of stupidity and now paying the price...
Stormcaller

Postby DJ Vintage on 04 Jul 2016, 22:24

I've got El Capitan and have been gigging with it for months.
DJ Vintage

Postby Di Rossi on 05 Jul 2016, 12:46

O did the same mistake but o downgraded...
Di Rossi

Postby Urko on 15 Jul 2016, 22:45

they must make an update of Cross :redface: This problem is not of Pioneer corp i think.... because virtual DJ now support hid of Pioneer nxs2
Urko

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat