Videoproblem.Samplebank(Wiedergabe)(Reproduction)

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Videoproblem.Samplebank(Wiedergabe)(Reproduction)

Postby Lotte_21 on 01 Jun 2016, 18:19

In den Vorherigen Versionen konnte ich die Videoloops aus den Sampelbanken mit einem Mouseclick abspielen. Je nach Bedarf als Loop oder einfach einmal abspielen. Im Vorschauplayer oben links oder rechts konnte man das sehen. Dann konnte ich diese sogar mit dem Crossfader im mittleren Bildschirm mixen. Weshalb funktioniert das jetzt nicht mehr oder was mache ich falsch. Bitte um Hilfe. Softwarefehler oder so gewollt? Version 3.3.11 Cross Prof.
Windows 7 Ultimate

In the previous versions I could play the videoloops from the Sampelbanken with a Mouseclick. According to demand when play loop or simply once. In the preview player on top on the left or on the right one could see this. Then I could mix this even with the cross-tasteless in the middle screen. Which is why does not function now any more or what I make wrong. Please, around help. Software mistake or thus deliberately? Version 3. 3. 11 Cross Prof.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Lotte_21

Re: Videoproblem.Samplebank(Wiedergabe)(Reproduction)

Postby RoJeC on 01 Jun 2016, 21:10

To my knowledge you need Cross (full) to be able to use video in the sampler.
According to your software badge you have 'Cross DJ'

http://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uplo ... 1-2014.pdf

So the question would be which previous version you used...
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Lotte_21 on 02 Jun 2016, 21:06

Habe bisher die Cross 3.0 (Black Label Cross) verwendet und endlich auf die 3.3.11 umgestiegen. Danach funktionierte es nicht mehr.
Ich kann die Videoloops in der Samplebank abspielen aber in den Vorschauplayern oben links und rechts sieht man nichts. Warum sollte es jetzt nicht mehr laufen? In der Version 3.0 gabs da kein Problem. Bei meinem Freund der selbe Fakt. Nach der Installation der Version 3.3.10 das selbe Problem. Diesmal auf einem Mac PC, ebenfall 64 bit Version. Auch nach der Umstellung auf die 3.3.11 weiterhin das gleiche Phänomen. (ebenfalls Black Label Cross)

Have been the Cross 3.0 (Black Label Cross) used and finally switched to the 3.3.11. After that, it no longer worked.
I can the video loops in the sample bank play but in the preview player in the top left and right sees nothing. Why should it now no longer visible? In version 3.0 there gabs no problem. When my friend the same fact. After installing the version 3.3.10 the same problem. This time on a Mac PC, just drop 64 bit version. Even after the switch to the 3.3.11 continue the same phenomenon. (Also Black Label Cross)

??????
Lotte_21

Postby Lotte_21 on 02 Jun 2016, 21:41

Sorry. It's a Windows PC too. 64 bit With Mac in the same version 3.3.11 it works correct. there are for Mac for the same money more program????
Lotte_21

Postby daniel clark on 03 Jun 2016, 02:10

:idea: hope you still have the reg/licence key ,,your badging says Cross DJ ,, if the key for the black labeled ,,Cross ,,put it in your profile ,, then you can update to the proper version ,,and have sample banks :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby RoJeC on 03 Jun 2016, 11:22

In addition to Daniel.. MAc and PC version are exactly the same.

Maybe the MAC was updated via appstore, using the proper license so it is 'Cross', whereas you have 'Cross DJ' only in your profile.

It may be that the sampler allows to load video, but it will only use the audio as output.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby Lotte_21 on 03 Jun 2016, 18:16

Danke. Passt nun. Aber ein neues Problem, das Windows und Mac betrifft. Die Videotracks werden analysiert und es erscheint im Analysestatus ein Fragezeichen. Erst wenn der Titel im Player liegt und gespielet wird, erfolgt die vollständige Analyse und im Ananlysestatus erscheint der Haken. Was mache ich verkehrt oder ist es ein Softwareproblem? Mehrfache Versuche brachten bei Mac Uund Windows das gleiche Ergebnis.

Thank you. Fits now. However, a new problem that Windows and Mac relates. The video tracks are analyzed and it appears in the analysis status a question mark. Only when the title is in the player and is gespielet, done the full analysis and in Ananlysestatus the hook appears. What am I doing wrong or there is a software problem? Multiple experiments taught Mac U and Windows the same result.

?????
Lotte_21

Postby daniel clark on 03 Jun 2016, 22:45

:idea: what type of files are you useing for your vids
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Foxbrother on 06 Jun 2016, 13:54

Also ich habe 2 Rechner identische Versionen einmal Mac OSX einmal Windows .Der Mac hat die Videosamples noch in der neuen Version der Windows Rechner nicht ?
Foxbrother

Postby Lotte_21 on 13 Jun 2016, 13:13

...I use mp4 files. In the versions befor it was all correct. It's the same problem in Windows and Mac.
Lotte_21

Return to General Chat