Christmas update

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: Christmas update

Postby daniel clark on 09 Feb 2016, 00:19

:eek: i guess you know my thoughts ,, love mixvibes ,,and untill they shut the door ,,i keep useing it ,, ,,thats why i keep my foot in the door :!: :!: sometimes you have to go on faith ,, to much speculation can be bad ,, so postive thoughts that chrismas will come ,even though we want it now,,later is better than never , :cool: now i am gonna make some music ,, loud and in perfect beat :cool: :mrgreen:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby Stormcaller on 09 Feb 2016, 12:54

daniel clark wrote::eek: i guess you know my thoughts ,, love mixvibes ,,and untill they shut the door ,,i keep useing it ,, ,,thats why i keep my foot in the door :!: :!: sometimes you have to go on faith ,, to much speculation can be bad ,, so postive thoughts that chrismas will come ,even though we want it now,,later is better than never , :cool: now i am gonna make some music ,, loud and in perfect beat :cool: :mrgreen:

Keeping my foot jammed in the door with you. Despite me having both Serato and Traktor, I still much prefer Cross and I will continue to be a proponent of it.
Stormcaller

Postby JuniorPops on 18 Feb 2016, 00:27

Any news , screen shots on this update thats in progress.
JuniorPops

Postby daniel clark on 18 Feb 2016, 00:37

JuniorPops wrote:Any news , screen shots on this update thats in progress.

:neutral: as per normal procedure ,not a word or any clue as to what is going on has been released,this is how it has been done since i came on-board since 2002 ,, as to not get expectations up and then let down ,,we are all here waiting and the minute something is given as information ,it will be conveyed,, :cool: hpoe this answer is good ,, trying to dispel false speculation :cool: which can be harnful :idea:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby FigDJ on 26 Oct 2016, 15:06

FigDJ wrote:OK, I would be the 1st to put this one to rest since I kind of started the fire.

I can't tell you what is coming or when it is coming.
All I can say is for SURE is the following:
1. Team Mixvibes is HARD at work.
2. I VERY MUCH LIKE what I now know.
3. Hang around, you WON'T regret it.

Here I am answering to myself almost. Quoting myself, at that time I had insight on some information and I started asking for everyone's patience. However, since then it has been all talk and very little doing in the Cross/CrossDJ for PC/Mac area while there has been updates in the iOS, Android and the new Remixlive.

Seems as they have been busy, just not busy in what I would like to see updated.

I guest we are not getting a Christmas Gift this year either.
FigDJ

Postby benny_blanco_cross on 26 Oct 2016, 18:53

Hi everybody,
Still no update of Cross...
But that not what's worrying me the most. I'm more intrigued by the fact that you can't find time code vinyls anymore (since a while now), and even the largest european shop (thoman.de for instrance) doesn't have Cross packs to sell anymore.
I can understand that a new update take time to deliver, but time code vinyls ? why can't you have a batch repressed ? I can't imagine majors players like traktor or serato having time code unavailable for such a long time.
So i'm not very optimistic for Cross future in general, and for its DVS side in particular.
And i don't even want to speak of rekordbox, wich is now a full djing / DVS soft, seems to share the same Library/collection with Cross (thanks to a mixvibes partnership some time ago), is updated monthly...
So, any official comment or news on the time code vinyls ?
Cheers
benny_blanco_cross

Postby FigDJ on 27 Oct 2016, 00:51

I forgot to mention that I should have seen the signs when a company can only deal with one product release at a time.
FigDJ

Postby HawnSolo on 27 Oct 2016, 03:47

Supposedly more timecode vinyl is coming. A user on DJ Worx had me PM them on Facebook and apparently they offered to take over production of timecode for Mixvibes but we're told that wasn't nessecary and more are coming soon, of course that was two months ago :rolleyes:

We keep being told that it is being worked on and to be patient but I am starting to wonder if we will ever see our patience pay off.

*EDIT* I just saw a post by Mixvibes on Facebook in response to a user asking for Cross updates, and their reply was "This might come at some point..." That worries me...
HawnSolo

Postby tb0ne on 31 Oct 2016, 11:19

The money for Mixvibes these days no longer comes from Cross so likely that's why it's been mute for quite some time.
It seems they don't want to acknowledge it but it's quite clear Cross will slowly die, if not dead already.
Having somebody temporarily act all active on a forum won't change that.
A pity really!
tb0ne

Postby JuniorPops on 02 Nov 2016, 01:36

Mac users have been complaining about the constant crashing of Cross for some time now and to date no update to resolve this issue or an official statement from the Developers. The question have been asked on their Facebook page a number of times and all users get is a negative answer.
It makes me wonder if MixVibes has now shifted their company to iOS, we been seeing lots of updated on that end.
I also love iOS and have purchased both their app on iOS, but its time that we get some results or a actual statement about the future of Cross.
JuniorPops

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat