mapping samples

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Re: mapping samples

Postby FigDJ on 04 Nov 2015, 18:50

The following are older pictures but please look at them and notice the red circles that I drew on them.
FullScreen_samplers_crop.png
CrossDJ-LE.png

When you click on C or D the little icon turns off and the samples play directly to the master output.

Hope that helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FigDJ

Postby chaabicity on 04 Nov 2015, 19:04

FigDJ wrote:The following are older pictures but please look at them and notice the red circles that I drew on them.
CrossDJ-LE.png

When you click on C or D the little icon turns off and the samples play directly to the master output.

Hope that helps.

i have programmed 8 samplers .

my mapping

w for pad 1 control
q for pad 2 control
x for pad 3 ..
s for pad 4 ...

in the column ALL SAMPLERS to play my samplers in the channel 1 and channel 2 it's ok ?

and now i want mapp a touch in my keyboard to change the bank sample easy ... you see ? i don't want change with my mouse and click but i want to pass of bank 1 at bank 2 with my keybard with a touch .... it's possible ?

thanks you so much
chaabicity

Postby FigDJ on 04 Nov 2015, 19:57

chaabicity wrote:
FigDJ wrote:The following are older pictures but please look at them and notice the red circles that I drew on them.
CrossDJ-LE.png

Hope that helps.

my mapping

w for pad 1 control
q for pad 2 control
x for pad 3 ..
s for pad 4 ...

in the column ALL SAMPLERS to play my samplers in the channel 1 and channel 2 it's ok ?

and now i want mapp a touch in my keyboard to change the bank sample easy ... you see ? i don't want change with my mouse and click but i want to pass of bank 1 at bank 2 with my keybard with a touch .... it's possible ?

thanks you so much

I understand what you want to do and it is possible. i just need a little time to check the correct commands needed and then i will let you know the information.

On my previous answer i was referring to the fact that you mentioned wanting to play samples directly to the master output and you asked about the correct routing. In relaity if you already have a controls to play samples you don't need additional controllers or routing to play them directly to master output. Yous just need to press the icon and it will route the sampler sound directly to the master output.

Regarding the map for changing banks with the keyboard i will get back to you soon.
FigDJ

Postby chaabicity on 04 Nov 2015, 20:02

FigDJ wrote:
chaabicity wrote:
CrossDJ-LE.png

Hope that helps.

my mapping

w for pad 1 control
q for pad 2 control
x for pad 3 ..
s for pad 4 ...

thanks you so much

I understand what you want to do and it is possible. i just need a little time to check the correct commands needed and then i will let you know the information.

On my previous answer i was referring to the fact that you mentioned wanting to play samples directly to the master output and you asked about the correct routing. In relaity if you already have a controls to play samples you don't need additional controllers or routing to play them directly to master output. Yous just need to press the icon and it will route the sampler sound directly to the master output.

Regarding the map for changing banks with the keyboard i will get back to you soon.

thanks you to understand my answer and search to resolve my pb

i wait your information thanks you
chaabicity

Previous

Return to General Chat