Cross DJ Installing In-App Purchase

Talk about gear, music, shows or anything you'd like.
Forum rules
Click here to join Mixvibes on DISCORD https://discord.gg/gMdQJ2cJqa

Cross DJ Installing In-App Purchase

Postby djdaverocks on 09 Oct 2014, 04:37

I purchase Cross DJ and the In-App Purchase of Full Video Output to test on my iMac desktop. Then went to install it on my Laptop Mac Book Pro where I want to use it. It install the Cross DJ fine. As for the In-App Purchase there is no where to restore it or load it back on that I see. Looked all over for instructions. It just says purchase now and I click on it and it wants another $19.99. I don't know if this will charge me again or recognize I have purchased it and just install it. What do I need to do?

Thanks,
David
djdaverocks

Re: Cross DJ Installing In-App Purchase

Postby RoJeC on 09 Oct 2014, 08:49

Hi David. Welcome to mixvibes.

If you register your license key in your user profile you will have access to more forums and downloads.

For video option you have to enter the key in the video tab of preferences. Only for older versions a separate install was required.
Ronald

Manual alternative link: ? https://www.mixvibes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/cross-dj-user-manual.pdf
Audio dropouts? Increase audio 'buffer size' value.
FAQ iOS / Android / PC / MAC http://www.mixvibes.com/help/
Soundcard not available/working? Try the 32bit version of Cross (is also installed).
RoJeC

Postby djdaverocks on 09 Oct 2014, 16:27

Thanks for the response. Also very happy with your software so far. I forgot to add I purchased on the Apple Store the Cross DJ. Then I purchased the In-App Full Video Output from the Apple Store. So I haven't seen anywhere a license key to enter in the forums or in the video tab. I only get the "Unlock Full Version" tab and only option is to click on the "Remove watermark and enjoy full-screen output" full-screen output link or "Buy Now". It then ask for my Apple Id and password then pops up again "Do you want to buy one Full video output for $19.99?" So is the In-App Purchase Per device? or does it follow the same license tied to your Apple Id?

Also if I had a computer crash or sold my computer how would I restore my In-App Purchase then too?

I would love to post in the correct forums once I have a license key to put in my user profile.

Thanks for help again
djdaverocks

Postby TinouCAS on 09 Oct 2014, 16:57

I agree a "restore In-App purchases" button is missing for the video settings.

If you are sure you're using the same Apple Id as when you purchased it, you can safely click on purchase again. The store won't charge you more, only a message saying "you already purchased it" will appear, and all video features will be unlocked.
TinouCAS

Postby mvporter21971 on 21 Dec 2014, 02:55

I purchased Cross DJ from the UK app store, loved it more or less after 20 minutes (I have been DJing for years) so I decided to upgrade to the full video to get rid of the water mark. When I tried from the preferences, the option is not available on the app store, so I got a licence key from mix vibes website directly, and for my life I can't find a way to activate it. Can anyone help please?
mvporter21971

Postby daniel clark on 21 Dec 2014, 11:00

mvporter21971 wrote:I purchased Cross DJ from the UK app store, loved it more or less after 20 minutes (I have been DJing for years)

so I got a licence key from mix vibes website directly, and for my life I can't find a way to activate it. Can anyone help please?

:eek: please regerster the licence key in the fourm ,,,user control panel/profile/serial # ,, this giive full user rights to the fourm ,, and welcome and enjoy , :cool:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle
Asus VE247H monitor
Logitec G-15 ser 1 gaming keyboard
U-Mix Control Pro 2
daniel clark

Postby djdaverocks on 21 Dec 2014, 14:07

mvporter21971 wrote:I purchased Cross DJ from the UK app store

@mvporter21971
I too purchased everything from the app store. I ran into the same thing. I would go to the "Unlock Full Version" tab under preferences->video->Unlock Full Version I think and only option is was to click on the "Remove watermark and enjoy full-screen output" full-screen output link or "Buy Now". It then asked for my Apple Id and password then pops up again "Do you want to buy one Full video output for $19.99?" So after the ticket to support I did just that put my password in again like I was purchasing it again. It then came back and said you have already purchased this item. I can't remember it removed the watermark or just downloaded the in-app again. But it worked after that and no new charges. I hope that helps.

I too do not have any keys I used just the app store.
djdaverocks

Postby mvporter21971 on 21 Dec 2014, 18:17

@DJDAVEROCKS, thanks for your reply, however the in app video output appears to be unavailable in the UK app store, which is where I looked to buy it in the first place, could it be due to territory as this is the message I get from Apple once I click on buy and put my password in: "This Apple ID is only valid for purchases in the UK iTunes Store. You will be switched to that Store."?

I am puzzled, can I ask you where are you based and how long ago did you purchase it?

Also can you make sense of the reply below I got via email from tech support, I can't?!

Hi Mario Porter,

if you bought from Apple mac app store you will have to buy the "Full video output" in app.

if you have bought from our store the in app video then you need a new key of the store version of Cross DJ

in email copy the person that can send you a key (Cross DJ mixvibes store).

Thanks!
Maz
mvporter21971

Postby mvporter21971 on 21 Dec 2014, 19:25

@DjDaveRocks, big up to you and whoever has been looking into my issue, I have downloaded the in app from the UK app store, which has been made available apparently only once and for my eyes only :) long short it is working now, all I have to do is raise a ticket to get a refund from mix vibes or Apple, since I paid for it twice. No sweat tho, it works and that's all I was aiming for.

BTW. I know the forum rules state I have to register my product and share some info on my background, I will gladly do that.

Best
Maz
mvporter21971

Postby daniel clark on 21 Dec 2014, 19:37

mvporter21971 wrote:@DjDaveRocks, big up to you and whoever has been looking into my issue,

BTW. I know the forum rules state I have to register my product and share some info on my background, I will gladly do that.

Best
Maz

:cool: slightly altered rules for crossdj app ,, will find link for situtational requirments to get full licence to be able to regerster , :cool: welcome and glad you got it sorted :mrgreen:

:eek: cant find link ,, :eek:
January 2012 Mixvibes DJ of the month
MEMBER OF:
:cool: C00l People MV Society :cool:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR SOFTWARE...FORUM RULES
2014 dell XPS8700
intel core i5 4400@3.10ghz
12 gigs DDR3 ram
NVDIA GeForce GT635
Win 10 /64 bits OS
Realteck 7.1
Home USB sound dogle